Sugestions for free upload site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimvm

I want to upload a MP3 file of milair comms. Any help with a few free sites that let you
upload and anyone can access? I used to use mydir.com but that does not work any more.

regards,

jim vm

WouffHong

No, but you've given me an idea.. EMAIL CHANGED

I have a server FL with about 8 gigs of 10 gigs open. Jim

The site is actually somewhat appropriate: "Air to Ground Net" at http://a2g.net and might be an interesting venture, if I can be assured the files are virus-free..

Email-send any files to me at: airtogroundnet{AT_SIGN}yahoo.com WITH description(s) and I'll see if I can get something going there. :)

Tom_in_GA

jimvm said:
I want to upload a MP3 file of milair comms. Any help with a few free sites that let you
upload and anyone can access? I used to use mydir.com but that does not work any more.

regards,

jim vm

Last edited:

jimvm

Thanks for the information. I'll try your site. Was looking for something like what I used to
use, a free site with no registration that you can just post a link in this forum. Radioreference
has a maximum file size that is just way too small for a typical 2 hour mp3 in time compressed format (640K).

I have a 2 hour recording on 296.7 MHz, the high altitude military frequency used here in
northern California. Have 2 U2's and a global hawk.

regards,

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.