Summit Co TG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Questions about two Summit County talk groups. What exactly is AIROPS1 36496? Sound like an automated synthesized voice, which I can never understand what it says.

The other is BOMBM 32400 which sure doesn't seem to be explosive oriented - more like truck weights and measures.

85chevy4x4

Both of those channels belong to the Sheriffs Office. AirOps is the deputies that work security at Akron Canton Airport, I have heard that automated voice along with an alert tone. I'm not sure what it is, maybe some kind of panic button??? I have also heard the Commercial Truck weight Deputies on the Bomb Squad channel as well, they probably just use the bomb squad channel because it never gets used and they can keep their radio traffic off the main dispatch and car to car channels that are frequently used by Patrol Deputies.

85chevy4x4

Yeah I have heard actual people talking plenty of times on AirOps. I have always wondered what that goofy automated voice is though.

jgeitgey

Premium Subscriber
What system and talkgroups are the Akron Canton Airport Fire & Rescue using these days?

Thanks in advance

SCPD

QRT
Cak

They appear to be on their own system and not on the 800 system. I don't really listen.

Frequency License Type Tone Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
453.22500 KVV817 RM 110.9 PL CAK POLICE Police Dispatch FM Law Dispatch
453.47500 KVV817 RM 110.9 PL CAK FIRE Fire Dispatch FM Fire Dispatch

KWs

Premium Subscriber
I believe that info is correct ... you will also hear traffic from Airport Ops to Green Fire on COM 4 / TG 34800 , Summit 800 System, Green Central Dispatch when Green Fire is dispatched for Airport emergencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.