Super Bowl LIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

edweirdFL

Thanks for asking. They are not exclusive to the ATL...

FYI 141.175 AM has been in use by them down here in Daytona Beach prior to the flyover on Sunday for the race.

I heard something funky on 141.075 briefly, not sure if it's related, other wise all of the other freqs in this thread which were also in my scan and record list showed no activity related to them. I'll be scanning, logging, and recording during the flyover tomorrow.

tosh

Premium Subscriber
This thread has been an interesting read - and the videos are really cool. I had not thought about monitoring MIL aircraft. I think one of the items showed the CBP VHF frequencies. I picked up helicopter activity on 2 of those during the week of the SB. There were numerous other fed and interop frequency lists out there and I had some of them in my radio but did not hear much activity. There was a lot of activity on the Atlanta TRS and some of you have posted that here. I listened mostly to that. Did anyone hear activity on conventional frequencies - federal, ITAC, etc. other than the ATL TRS ? Just curious "where" some of the other radio activity was found. I was thinking about posting a report on my SB listening. There might be some interested in that.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
This thread has been an interesting read - and the videos are really cool. I had not thought about monitoring MIL aircraft. I think one of the items showed the CBP VHF frequencies. I picked up helicopter activity on 2 of those during the week of the SB. There were numerous other fed and interop frequency lists out there and I had some of them in my radio but did not hear much activity. There was a lot of activity on the Atlanta TRS and some of you have posted that here. I listened mostly to that. Did anyone hear activity on conventional frequencies - federal, ITAC, etc. other than the ATL TRS ? Just curious "where" some of the other radio activity was found. I was thinking about posting a report on my SB listening. There might be some interested in that.

Not to take the thread off course but I will be honest...Listening to Military air is fun to listen to no matter if the pilots are talking to one another in the air or they are talking to their operations center or to the tower or at a local bombing range. I've been a fan of Military air for a long time now and love it.

ecps92

The March edition of
The Spectrum Monitor - Powered by Network Solutions.
has a ton of information found/monitored/discovered during the Patriots Win in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.