Super Bowl LIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasn2004x

Yea I assumed that. :) They said last known location was the Suntrust club so it's obviously someone super vip

DanRollman

Database Admin
the snipers seem very interested in keeping tack of the location of someone they are calling "Panda."
No - they had a report of a suspicious person literally dressed head to toe in a Panda suit. Operations wants him stopped and identified if spotted again. Camera team is trying to find him. Strike force 7 standing by.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
....So Hartsfield airport is grounded??

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this thread interesting
72681b9b0b40fa2189a118058926fbfe.jpg

jasn2004x

Agreed! This thread has been much more interesting than the Super Bowl so far haha. Thanks to everyone for all of the good information as I dusted off the ole' scanner. I think i'm back in full force...especially considering I stayed home from the parties tonight to scan instead. Plus no hangover at work tomorrow morning!

spacellamaman

No - they had a report of a suspicious person literally dressed head to toe in a Panda suit. Operations wants him stopped and identified if spotted again. Camera team is trying to find him. Strike force 7 standing by.

hmm most interesting aspect of all. so lets parse this out:

-what was suspicious about the person in the panda suit? picture ID not match up?

-stopped i understand, but identified? don't they know its a person in a panda suit? or since its head to toe are they wanting to confirm that it's not mere speculation that there is a human inside it?

- IF spotted again??? its a truly dangerous bear that can seamlessly blend in with the crowd. or a very lax team of spotters.

-camera team is trying to find him. strike force standing by. isn't this a reversal in logical roles based on job description. or is the camera team running point because the objective is to get a current photo taken for a new ID? is the strike force going to dart the panda or set a snare around a picinic basket?

-is there a chinese food court vendor operating at the stadium, perhaps, with its name being "The Golden Pa.......

I am dying to know what happened. please update kkthx?

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.