TRX-1: Surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Surprised that no one has mentioned the CPU firmware update and PC application update that came out early today or late last night. Minor bug fix that I submitted in the CPU firmware update where when deleting a site using the scanner keypad method resulted in ....not deleting the site...lol

PC application update:
1.) Fixed issue with the update from Library function on conventional objects that use DCS squelch codes where the tone value was being set to Search.

2.) Added support for the UK band plan.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Surprised that no one has mentioned the CPU firmware update and PC application update that came out early today or late last night. Minor bug fix that I submitted in the CPU firmware update where when deleting a site using the scanner keypad method resulted in ....not deleting the site...lol

PC application update:
1.) Fixed issue with the update from Library function on conventional objects that use DCS squelch codes where the tone value was being set to Search.

2.) Added support for the UK band plan.

I am surprised too, just got home and ran updates and saw it. Thanks Del1964 for telling me what the CPU firmware update was for.

KB4REA

Radio Aficionado
Just yesterday I ran across that issue of not being able to delete a site from the keypad. Glad there's a fix for it already...

sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.