• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

T-Shirt Slogans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a place to post something you have read, or thought, or heard someone say that made you think to yourself: "That would make a great t-shirt!"

You don't have to make them up, you can relate t-shirts that you have seen or owned.

This is closely related to my other thread: "Make Up Band Names".

I will begin with something from another thread recently:

"Banned For The Greater Good!"

Let 'er rip! Just don't rip your t-shirt!

Last edited:
Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Here's mine;

"What The *ell You Doing Up At 1:14 In The Morning Thinking About T-Shirt Slogans?"
Just kidding you. Good thread you started; will be interesting to see what pops up.
Meant to say I really like the one you posted with "BFTGG", now all we gotta do is just add the names!!!! (and that shouldn't be too hard to do! lol)

Last edited:
I've actually had the T-Shirts made that sold quite well in the EMS world:
That's great! I have a buddy of mine in NYC and his GF is a vollie EMT in Brooklyn on the late night shift. They threw her into the "deep end" from the get-go!

I'm going to forward that pic to her. She'll relate to that right away.

"What The *ell You Doing Up At 1:14 In The Morning Thinking About T-Shirt Slogans?"
Just kidding you. Good thread you started; will be interesting to see what pops up.
Meant to say I really like the one you posted with "BFTGG", now all we gotta do is just add the names!!!! (and that shouldn't be too hard to do! lol)
I have been kinda fidgety lately, so if I can't sleep, I get up and play Angry Birds or make up new threads here on RR.

Good therapy, sometimes.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
That's great! I have a buddy of mine in NYC and his GF is a vollie EMT in Brooklyn on the late night shift. They threw her into the "deep end" from the get-go!

I'm going to forward that pic to her. She'll relate to that right away.
Dinosaurs of EMS on Facebook did the printing.

I'm Ready to Ride a Shift

Speaking of Doing a Shift i hope to ride one soon with my Cousin up in Lawrence trying for around School time when the College Kiddo's come back certain ones i should say and i might have 2 possibles rides here were i live if I get some Patches and it's ok by the Dept.'s to show them, I'll post them some time after the Rides.. :) Ra

Speaking of Doing a Shift i hope to ride one soon with my Cousin up in Lawrence trying for around School time when the College Kiddo's come back certain ones i should say and i might have 2 possibles rides here were i live if I get some Patches and it's ok by the Dept.'s to show them, I'll post them some time after the Rides.. :) Ra
Cool. Just be sure you come up with some cool t-shirt slogans out of the experience, Ra!! ;)

Of course, post 'em right here!

We'll Try Mr. Jim :) I'm still looking for my pictures of Turd with my Equipment i use to have, The one's i took were from Several years ago and even though i have done some digging "exhausting Work" :( it looks like it's going to take some More). But i like the Thread you got started here nice Job..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.