• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Talk about a "whacker"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

key2_altfire

LOL, I loved the part about him pulling over a motorist... IN THE MALL PARKING LOT!!!

Hahahahaha, that's precious, just precious.

And if you think that's good, how about the part where he calls the police requesting assistance as he detained a 16 year old boy in a TRAILER PARK on marijuana possession?!

Comedy, I love this stuff!

rabidjade

Tfitzmaurice89 said:
LOL, give this one time, it will be on policeposers.com

OMG, don't let it go there!

Actually, it was emailed to me already and I posted it on the forums.

cpd38

Premium Subscriber
Tfitzmaurice89 said:
He didnt have whacker lights on his car... BOOO a disgrace to all whackers out there!!!
Let's at least hope he had a bunch of antennas on it and some "official" looking stickers on it somewhere.

Otherwise what a disgrace. Maybe some jail time will help him think of ways to pimp out his Impala

rabidjade

It would be kind of hard to pull someone over without lights. I would say he is a wannabe/impersonator more than a whacker at this stage.

hoser147

rabidjade you are more of an expert at this stuff, Just wondering if the more directional lights are more popular over the 360 degree lights? Would tend to draw less attention while they are committing their crime. Hoser

rabidjade

hoser147 said:
rabidjade you are more of an expert at this stuff, Just wondering if the more directional lights are more popular over the 360 degree lights? Would tend to draw less attention while they are committing their crime. Hoser
For the impersonator types, they prefer the directional or "low profile" lights. This way they can convey the power they crave when the lights are on but be incognito when the lights are off to keep from gathering unwanted attention (real law enforcement, alert citizen, etc.). Most time you can't even see the lights unless they are on.

When using their lights and/or committing a crime, they are in a tunnel vision state and really don't care who sees them or what attention they attract. That's why you see the criminal in these type of cases brazen enough to ask for real LE help or stop by the "offer their services." Other impostors, the ones who aren't brazen enough yet will attempt to stop people in non-public areas or less traveled areas (back roads, alleys, rural areas) and don't ask for help and try to hide their actions.

trace1

rabidjade said:
It would be kind of hard to pull someone over without lights.
Apparently not, he had at least one pulled over in the mall parking lot. But who knows how many more he pulled over with or without lights? Just because there were no lights visible in the picture or mentioned in the article doesn't mean that he didn't have any lights and none of us here really know if he did either.

rabidjade said:
I would say he is a wannabe/impersonator more than a whacker at this stage.
Wannabe, impersonator, whacker, they're all the same to me...

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
He could only get away with pulling that on Boonville hicks. There are places in NJ where he would have been shot first time out no questions asked and not a moment's hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.