Talk Groups whistler TRX-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfc23

Premium Subscriber
Hi recently bought a trx-1 having worked out most of its functions apart from the talk groups i am in the uk where would i find the information to set up talk groups on my scanner i need the talk group IDs just wounded if there was so i could get the right talk group id just can't get my head round how to set up talk group thanks

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
Hi recently bought a trx-1 having worked out most of its functions apart from the talk groups i am in the uk where would i find the information to set up talk groups on my scanner i need the talk group IDs just wounded if there was so i could get the right talk group id just can't get my head round how to set up talk group thanks

If you don't know the TG numbers, just add a wildcard into the talkgroup section and it will give you all talkgroups as they become active. then you can use the number it gives you and program in them separately if you want.

dcfc23

Premium Subscriber
Thanks i think that's the answer i needed luv the whistler once i get my head around the talk group thing the audio is much better then my aor dv1 so manly use the whistler to lissette to the DMR frequencies

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
To add to the above post if you find a TG you do not want to hear add that TG in the software LOCK IT OUT and send the data to the scanner and you will not hear that TG again using the wildcard as long as it is locked out.

dcfc23

Premium Subscriber
Talk group

If you don't know the TG numbers, just add a wildcard into the talkgroup section and it will give you all talkgroups as they become active. then you can use the number it gives you and program in them separately if you want.

when i add a wildcard asks for enter ID what do i put in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.