tech exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondi1

I live in north jersey could anyone tell me where they give the exam for tech near 07416 zip, only thing I see when searching is practice tests and classes thanks all

KE0GXN

You might PM AC2OY, he is up in NNJ over in Belleville, he may have some local info for you.

Good luck, welcome to the forums and the hobby!

KC5AKB

Hi,
I like the W5YI : Resources for Amateur & Commercial Radio stuff also the ARRL has study guides.
There are some free and pay stuff online just make sure it is up to date.
Feel free to drop me a pm when you are able to .
Lots of folks like ham test online it is a pay study site.
Google. Ham repeaters in your area you might find a club that way to find testing and study help if needed.different styles of study work for different folks .
One you start learning getting the Lic is just the start.
Later,
Ric

dondi1

exam

thanks for the info. i found a site that asks the same questions that are on the exam so i keep taking the exam several times a day sooner or later i will have it memorized lol thanks again 73

AC2OY

You might PM AC2OY, he is up in NNJ over in Belleville, he may have some local info for you.

Good luck, welcome to the forums and the hobby!

Yes Anthony I think we can hook him up!! He's located in Franklin NJ? Dondi shoot me a pm my name is Michael located in Belleville New Jersey. I'm sure we can find you a club not very far from you to take your technician ticket. I think I read somebody mentioned Sussex club find Ron B. who was or is still a member of my club and I'm sure he will set you up. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.