Temiskaming District FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatz33

Hey everyone, I am looking for some info. It's been a very long time since I have been able to hear local fire departments on any of my scanners (BCD396t, BCD996P2 and an older Uniden analog scanner), everything was always programmed through ProScan and I was able to hear them just fine until a good year ago, have they gone with a scambled signal or have they just changed frequency that isn't listed in the RR database? If anyone could help it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

mciupa

Hey everyone, I am looking for some info. It's been a very long time since I have been able to hear local fire departments on any of my scanners (BCD396t, BCD996P2 and an older Uniden analog scanner), everything was always programmed through ProScan and I was able to hear them just fine until a good year ago, have they gone with a scrambled signal or have they just changed frequency that isn't listed in the RR database? If anyone could help it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

It is listed in Temiskaming Shores as DMR, if that is what you are trying to listen to. The District wide is still FM in the listings unless that has changed as well.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=4325

Read DMR - The RadioReference Wiki , about half the way down on how to monitor DMR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.