TETRA Demodulator Plug-in Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewraith2008

Is anyone else seeing the following two errors popup using this plug-in. (Released 5th June 2018)

I notice each one of the errors listed, appear at different times.
They only seem to appear when you have the "Network Info" window open for a few hours.

Clicking 'Continue' in the error popup seems to continue on with no apparent ill affect.

I tried joining the forum where the plug-in is posted, but I've not received approval to be able to report it.

The popup window is labeled "Microsoft .NET Framework"
************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified after the enumerator was instantiated.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedSet`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
at SDRSharp.Tetra.NetInfoWindow.UpdateCalls(SortedDictionary`2 calls)
at SDRSharp.Tetra.TetraPanel.TimerGui_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SDRSharp.Tetra.NetInfoWindow.UpdateTextBox(List`1 rawData)
at SDRSharp.Tetra.TetraPanel.TimerGui_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

racingfan360

Ian - I've been running this latest release for the past two+ hours, but not seen any errors yet. Will keep monitoring.

racingfan360

Hi Ian.....yes, to confirm, have run it overnight on a busy set of carriers (albeit encrypted: you'll guess the network). No issues seen. I've tried a mix of running the Net Info window on top button enabled/disabled. I also spot that the GSSI/ISSI info has returned for Enc networks in this build.
Feel free to PM me if you want to exchange specifics. Jim

thewraith2008

Thanks for the update.

I have tested with:
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit (shown errors)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (no errors), yet someone I know has reported seeing it on this version.

Not sure what the trigger is. I've been working on a program to use with this SDR# plug-in and originally thought it was the cause, but it does it even when my program is not running.

I think once the error occurs and is cleared, it doesn't reappear.

BTW: I think your mixing me up with "IanWraith" user.

racingfan360

Hi - sorry for the ID mix up.

I'm running on Win10 Home Build 1803, 64-bit still without error. Note I am not (yet) running your Trunk Tracker program.

thewraith2008

OK good to know your OS, My problem maybe a 32 bit issue or just something in my setup.
I think I cheat and make a utility to close it when it sees it.

I'm eager to see if my TETRA Trunk Tracker program works elsewhere for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.