Texas Forest Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG5HHS

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know anything about the TFS Repeaters? Specifically the San Angelo repeater. I noticed it is not longer working. I haven't heard anything from it and it no longer ID's. Have they gone P25 and if so does anyone know the NAC's?

Also, I had the privilege of reading several radios, to include, County SO's, RAC Vehicles, Game warden, & TXDOT. I only saw TAC's 7, 8, & 9. Not 10, 11, or 12. I know the not says something about them going to "Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie". Does anyone know what that's about or what PL tones are used?

nd5y

I have not seen any new licenses or modifications to existing licenses in the past couple years. I doubt that the repeater changed frequencies but it's possible.

They quit publishing frequency plans and incident action plans on public web sites years ago.
The database, escpecially the AM aircraft band frequencies, and wiki information may no longer be accurate.

KG5HHS

Premium Subscriber
looking through fcc licenses for my area (San Angelo, Midland, Ft. Stockton). I'm able to identify all the frequencies listed in the license except for 159.2400MHz. Does anyone know what this frequency is used for? Also, Just FYI. Still no activity from the San Angelo repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.