TG 5824 on Utah Simulcast Site 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

This TG was heard tonight on Site 4. I suspect this is a UHP Car to Car for one of the central or southern Utah sections. The conversations pertained to "hotels in the area." What section is the question?
I suspect that due to the fact that it affiliated with this site it may be Section 14 (Juab/Millard Counties) even though the section is dispatched by two separate sections: Juab by Richfield and Millard by Cedar and all the car to car UHP channels are officially named by the sections?

I would like someone else to confirm before a submission is made as the ones for Sections 9, 10, 13 and 14 unconfirmed. Section 11 (Beaver/Iron Counties) is TG 5792 and Section 12 (Washington/Kane Counties) is TG 4832.

Last edited:

tbogs

I've noticed several TG's that are not used anymore and several new ones popping up, others moved to different channels. Also in our database I've noticed several duplicates...been trying to figure out things.

Junior1970

There are a lot of dead, unused or reassigned TG all throughout UCAN. Especially with changes in Utah and Weber Counties. The two confirmed ones were heard in Southern Utah over the last year in trips down that way that I have done and from those that live in the area.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ours isn't totally using ucan, things are only on dispatch's side and they don't turn on 800 enough to really pin down any TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.