TGID's And Freq's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
How do i make the TGID's and Freq's show up on my scanner when they transmit?

On the top menu line go into the `Advance' menu item. Turn on everything *but*the `Start Full Screen' item. Then go to the tabs at the bottom of the screen and click on the `Advanced Features' tab. There you will find the `adjustments' you need. The `Help' `button' pretty much explains pretty much everything.

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
Where i got my Freqs and TGID it keep showing that It says Project 25 how can i make that go away? I just want it to show who is talking with TGID and Radio ID...What is TGRP?

AC2OY

Still trying to sell it. the PSR-800

That shouldn't a problem. Food for thought Bronson,what if systems you like to listen to go to project 25 phase 2? You can customize the display to suit your needs but if you need a scanner that will do phase 2 you are allready holding one. I love Radio Shack's Pro-197 it a amazing radio,but won't do the mentioned above.

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
Mine is all setup now. I am just trying to sell it. I need the money instead of scanner now. I will not be low balled though.

AC2OY

Wow!! Right now there's three of them of eBay. One is up to $775.000!!!! I would make him a offer...he can't refuse....Calmenza??...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.