• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The gun issue

12dbsinad

This certainly sounds to me like you’re unhappy with the way things are, I guess I misinterpreted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well of course I'm unhappy at our government stripping away our rights, I think most here can agree with that. The second amendment was never up for debate and shouldn't be. If the Dums had it their way they'd completely get rid of the constitution, it just gets in the way of their agenda.

You however confuse me on your stance. One minute you show conservatism and then completely seem to flip. I've noticed this on several posts with different members. What's the deal? Where do you stand?

Tramagod

Well of course I'm unhappy at our government stripping away our rights, I think most here can agree with that. The second amendment was never up for debate and shouldn't be. If the Dums had it their way they'd completely get rid of the constitution, it just gets in the way of their agenda.

You however confuse me on your stance. One minute you show conservatism and then completely seem to flip. I've noticed this on several posts with different members. What's the deal? Where do you stand?
Not everyone fits in a cookie cutter mold regardless of affiliation, that’s rather a narrow minded view.

Tramagod

Not everyone fits in a cookie cutter mold regardless of affiliation, that’s rather a narrow minded view.

12dbsinad

Well, first you say this:
Pretty much the way Hitler started. During WWII the first thing the German army did when occupying a city was to go throughout that city and confiscate all the firearms. An unarmed citizen is a helpless one.
And:
Blaming a gun for a death compares to blaming a fork for making you fat.
Then you post this:
Some of the things you’ve said here I agree with, there do need to be stricter gun control measures
Like I said, you're all over the place, at least that's my take by what you post. Why don't you explain your views on guns and gun laws here so we can get a general idea on your viewpoints. You already know mine.

Tramagod

Well, first you say this:

And:

Then you post this:

Like I said, you're all over the place, at least that's my take by what you post. Why don't you explain your views on guns and gun laws here so we can get a general idea on your viewpoints. You already know mine.
Who are you exactly that I owe an explanation to? I stand by my comments, that’s pretty much all you need to know about me. You will know only what I allow you to know.

12dbsinad

Who are you exactly that I owe an explanation to?
I'm just a guy in the political forum asking a question. You're the one that posts the stuff, not me.

I stand by my comments, that’s pretty much all you need to know about me. You will know only what I allow you to know.
If you can't defend your comments on here, why bother posting? In case you haven't noticed, that's what people do here. Whatever..

Tramagod

I'm just a guy in the political forum asking a question. You're the one that posts the stuff, not me.

If you can't defend your comments on here, why bother posting? In case you haven't noticed, that's what people do here. Whatever..
Being “just a guy” doesn’t entitle you to anything and as far as I know I have zero obligations to anyone to defend my comments. Like everyone else that posts their opinions, which I respect, I too have opinions which you apparently don’t respect or agree with with. With that knowledge I will sleep peacefully tonight not caring what you think about my opinion.

990adv

Can you guys help me out?

I can't seem to find any news reports of right leaning, Trump supporting, white NRA members out murdering people this past weekend.

Actually you probably will not find any black or brown right leaning, Trump supporting, NRA members that committed any murders this weekend. Unfortunately those guys are rare.

Just the usual suspects. You do not have to be clairvoyant to know what was going to happen. Same thing that will happen this weekend.

Black guys, brown guys and leftist white guys.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker

I can't seem to find any news reports of right leaning, Trump supporting, white NRA members out murdering people this past weekend.

Actually you probably will not find any black or brown right leaning, Trump supporting, NRA members that committed any murders this weekend. Unfortunately those guys are rare.

Just the usual suspects. You do not have to be clairvoyant to know what was going to happen. Same thing that will happen this weekend.

I think the answer to that is the absence of a real father and a culture of corruption spurned on by the Demonuts. Chicago is a perfect microcosm.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
There is a class one can take on the psychology of a community. I think that along with a little civics will prove my point about how a culture of corruption brings on the gun violence you see.

From gangster rap crap, to TV, movies, video games and the crap one can see on the Internet. It's corrupting. Just look at the 7th commandment breaking website called Ashley Madison and its thousands of users. Never mind all of the other bullcrap out there. I've seen and reported I don't know how many damn times now and absolute disgusting pedo website on the darkweb. People, all people IMO are mentally ill in one fashion or another and I'm sure 8/10 people take some form of mind altering medication.

Anyway, I ramble on. Today was a new one for me though. I saw a dude in legings. Could be LGBTQ-ABCDEFG I don't know... Maybe, just maybe he was that new fangled pronoun called a metorsexual or a pansexual.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Shot up nearly his entire family with his rifle. A real winner this one..

Man accused of killing parents, brother admits concocting false life in letter: 'I hate myself for what I did'

Then we have Florida Man with his manly rifle.

FOX 29

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk