• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The gun issue

We are called the right for a reason. The left is actually the wrong, or the anti right.

Gee I wonder how that happens?

Whenever the "Right" get pushed in a corner they have to blame Obama or the Clintons for something totally unrelated. Hey guess what Obama didn't take away all your guns like you thought he would. Lets not forget he had to bail out the bank mess GW Bush left on the table, not to forget the wars and he wrangled in that Osama Bin Laudin guy that GWB misplaced (because he loves the Saudi's).

Could have sworn I mentioned how the Dems failed to regulate the GSEs.

And you still don't get the point that Obozo did jack squat.

Praise to the Messiah!
GWB had 8 years to fix the banking problem. He did nothing. He got us at war with Iraq because some Saudi's he loved attacked us on 9/11. Obama left the country in better shape than he got it.

You are still veering off topic. How do you propose to fix the "Gun Thing". Never mind, you are out of ideas.

Bring the Bible back in school.
And do what with it? Teach all students YOUR fictitious beliefs?

Foster a better job opportunity. That starts with Congress.
Yes, so fewer rich businessmen in government, and more scientists.

But nope, ,Libs won't be on board with that.
Why wouldn't liberals want better job opportunities? You conservatives sure think up some stupid s**t. Liberals need jobs, too. Liberals have families, pay bills, have wants and needs. Isn't it in EVERYBODY'S best interest that there be good job opportunities? Where do you come up with these idiotic ideas that liberals don't want good job opportunities.

What's different is in how we should achieve that, but the basic human needs are the same, regardless of political persuasion.

We simply didn't have problems like this years ago. There's more, but it all stems from how society is now a days.
Yes, conservatives were actually nice people back in the day. What happened?

I did not realize how easy that is to do. Click, Plonk.
Oh, yeah, it's fantastic. I don't mind plowing through the brain dead conservative commentary, but it was getting thick with memes cut and pasted from Facebook. Well, there's several reasons why I don't do Facebook, and that's one of them. If they can't collect and organize their own thoughts and have to resort to someone else's graphics, I'm not going to expend the time and bandwidth to see what they posted.

Oh, yeah, it's fantastic. I don't mind plowing through the brain dead conservative commentary, but it was getting thick with memes cut and pasted from Facebook. Well, there's several reasons why I don't do Facebook, and that's one of them. If they can't collect and organize their own thoughts and have to resort to someone else's graphics, I'm not going to expend the time and bandwidth to see what they posted.
I put Rob on ignore. His stupidity got to be too much. Now I just see his garbage if he is quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk