• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The gun issue

RFI-EMI-GUY

You don't even attempt to hide your bigotry. Why are you here? Have you EVER posted anything about radio on this site? Just curious.
He is a troll on the political threads. I doubt he has a radio that picks up anything except Rush Limpballs.

990adv

As I have posted previously there certainly is a group of angry white L E F T I S T men that commit murder.

A more recent development is to lump latinos in with white men for crime statistics. Remember how the media did everything they could to make George Zimmerman into a white man when he did us all a favor and used lawful self defense to kill Trayvon Martin.

RFI-EMI-GUY

As I have posted previously there certainly is a group of angry white L E F T I S T men that commit murder.

A more recent development is to lump latinos in with white men for crime statistics. Remember how the media did everything they could to make George Zimmerman into a white man when he did us all a favor and used lawful self defense to kill Trayvon Martin.
Really, can you tell us more?

990adv

Post 136 lays it out pretty well.

Young black men in historically democrat governed cities are causing all the mayhem.

Leftists ignoring it as they have for years.

Right of center white people enjoying the shooting sports everyday with millions of rounds fired yet no injuries or deaths.

Truth is bigotry in the newspeak of communists on this board.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Post 136 lays it out pretty well.

Young black men in historically democrat governed cities are causing all the mayhem.

Leftists ignoring it as they have for years.

Right of center white people enjoying the shooting sports everyday with millions of rounds fired yet no injuries or deaths.

Truth is bigotry in the newspeak of communists on this board.
Thanks for reminding us what an idiot you are. Bye Bye

990adv

I choose to lay out the truth as it relates to guns in America.

You hide behind undefined terms. You just can't bring yourself to accept that I am 100% correct on the issue and the entire problem can be laid at the feet of a certain segment of society that you just refuse to hold accountable.

990adv

Feel free to go. RFI-EMI-GUY.

The black and brown men in these big democrat cities will just keep on a murdering.

Feel free to post links to the carnage that Trump supporting, right of center, traditional America loving, NRA members cause over the weekend.

trentbob

40,000 annual gun deaths is a bull****, communist, gun grabber number meant to inflame the numbers. It includes suicides as well as lawful killings either by law enforcement or lawful gun owners. Let's go with it anyway.

Depending on where you look something like 26,000 are from suicide. A lot of those suicides are vets. Are you suddenly saying the left gives a damn about a vet committing suicide? The left does not care about suicide at all unless the mechanism is with a firearm. Then it is only for the purpose of gun confiscation. It is the left that is pushing thru assisted suicide bills at the state level.

A firearm does make suicide easier. A vet will likely have much more success using a firearm for suicide than your random mentally ill leftist. Look at Japan. They have a lot of suicides. No guns. Hmmm. How about that. If a person wants to commit suicide they will get it done and it is the left that wants government to allow the medical profession to assist with these suicides.

Solving the problem- Increase mental health treatment funding for vets. I suggest making it a crime for any illegal alien to attend school in the US. Billions of dollars are spent on these creatures every year. Divert these funds to vets.

OK, now that leaves about 14,000. 53% of these remaining murders are committed by black males under 30 years old. 83% of the 14,000 are as a result of drug or gang activity. If you take out the drug and gang activity murders you are left with about 2380 murders in a country with a population over 300 million. As Trentbob posted above that is not a problem.

You know what is the problem zz? Leftist politicians, law enforcement and a judicial system.

The state's attorney for Chicago is Kim Foxx. One among many idiotic statement this woman made was that she thinks there are already to many black men in jail. Black people are committing armed robbery in Chicago and being charged with misdemeanor theft. Black people are bonding out of jail for attempted murder for $500. Police show up to a murder scene, yet nobody saw nuffin. The clearance rate for murder in Chicago is 8%.

Another popular argument from leftist is guns are to easy to acquire. Well that is certainly true for black felons in Chicago. I suppose you think they buy guns out of the trunks of white guys cars that loaded up with guns over in Indiana. Nope. The black females buy them. Boomquisha and Deneshala buy the guns for their brother, uncle, boyfriend, son, etc. When the cops finally get ahold of the gun and trace it back then suddenly Boomquisha reports it stolen. Happens all the time yet it is not reported widely cause dat wud bes rayciss.

Solving the problem- Build more prisons. When these young black guys commit non gun related felonies keep them in prison longer because the recidivism rate is astronomical. If they use a gun in a crime make the sentence EXTREMELY long.

How about getting out of god Emperor Trump's face for a bit and allow him to create a situation allowing business to create even more jobs giving these guys an opportunity to get out of the modern day democrat plantation?

How about not promoting the music and culture within the black community that celebrates Thug Life?

Refusing to accept that their even is a problem with gun crime in the black community is your problem, not mine.
This is an excellent, very useful contribution to this thread. Intelligent, well-thought-out and researched... in the face of leftist insanity. It takes courage to describe the problem realistically regardless of what race it involves. It's a double standard and a free pass for liberals that you are not allowed to talk about the real issues if it involves a minority. It's the old double standard, when you make a good point you're a bigot, next you will be called a Nazi. Good job standing up for yourself, you belong here as much as any leftist. You can post anywhere you want about anything you want and you are right on topic. Nice post.

990adv

Thank you trentbob.

As you might have guessed I am a gun guy. I shoot competitively. My buddies and I shoot upwards of 10,000 rounds a month at times. Nobody gets hurt. Yet somehow some jackass leftist wants me to fix a problem that I cannot even relate to.

I have researched the problem. I can read the newspapers. You can analyze this "gun violence" problem every which way you want and if a person is truly honest you can come to only one conclusion.

ZZ blames me and people like me for the problem of poverty. Somehow poverty forces black people to commit more crime? If you actually look at the numbers you will find that black people commit more violence at every level of income compared to others at the same income level. That is a problem with the glorification of Thug Life and other issues plaguing the black community. I am not posting this from a laptop outside the local library where I am stopping black people from going in. Further, I do not remember being involved in the politics of any of these ultra violent cities. I mentioned in my post 136 above that I hope that President Trump can help to create a business climate where these young black guys can get good jobs. Pretty sure I said nothing about only white people getting good jobs.

Tramagod

Good point, the police are shooting folks at 25 feet for brandishing a cellphone. I guess if you consume a lot of donuts its tough to run away. Seriously, the average person is going to retreat from some crazy fruitcake with a knife, while the police will engage them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Your donut comment is pretty chicken****, qualify that other than the age old association of cops and donuts with some facts. I’m a retired cop and I’m don’t eat donuts, nor do a lot of my former co workers. If you want to make a point try to do it with some semblance of intelligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zz0468

Your donut comment is pretty chicken****, qualify that other than the age old association of cops and donuts with some facts. I’m a retired cop and I’m don’t eat donuts, nor do a lot of my former co workers. If you want to make a point try to do it with some semblance of intelligence.
You're objecting to a donut reference, but not the racial hatred being spewed here. I find that very enlightening as to your moral character.

I'll add trentbob to that characterization as well, although he didn't actually object to the donut comment. He is supporting the bigot's point of view.