• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The "New" Democratic Party

Ok, if you think ZZs posts are far from reality you could rate them in dBZZ. 0dBZZ would be somewhat real with 10dB ZZ being 10X wrong. 6dBZZ would rate as a lie and 20dBZZ should get him booted off the thread.
And 20dBZZ quieting is when he does't post here for a few days :)

So stop making excuses. Trump is an AH. He inspires AH behavior from his supporters. And now you're complaining because the opposition are behaving like AHs.

You actually have no right to complain about it.
How am I making excuses? Everything I posted is accurate! If the left can't win at the ballot box they turn to mob rules! The "New" Democratic party is the party of violence and hate. The very thing that they accuse us as being! Now explain how this is all Trumps fault? Because he won the election? That's too bad! TDS!

Show me where I said I support it.
You haven't condemned it.

Last edited:
How am I making excuses? Everything I posted is accurate!
Everything you posted in your original post is people reacting to the behavior of Trump and company. They didn't set the tone of the Trump administration, they are reacting to it.

If the left can't win at the ballot box they turn to mob rules!
A very small percentage of people on the fringes ever resort to mob rules. Stop making it seem like everyone you hate does that.

The "New" Democratic party is the party of violence and hate.
So says the mouthpiece of the party that hates Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, and women. :roll:

I sit here in these forums and watch Trump supporters advocate killing people, and locking them up without due process. C'mon, you see it. Remember your buddy, Highpockets calling Obama a porch monkey? Remember that? Another of your buddies wants to turn peoples heads into pink mist.

How dare you accuse Democrats being the party of hate and violence. You need to gaze deep into a mirror before you accuse anyone else of hate and violence.

Now explain how this is all Trumps fault?
Trump is an AH. He acts like an AH. He talks like an AH. He does AH things. He encourages his supporters to act like AHs. His supporters like the fact that he's an AH. He's done nothing to try to bridge the gap between the left and the right.

It stands to reason that some people will respond in kind, and say AH things back to him. It's all he and his supporters understand.

It's funny, though... You guys sure don't like being treated the way you treat others.

You haven't condemned Trumps many many misogynistic, racist, and bigoted statements.

Why don't you start. I'll respond in kind.

Last edited:
You didn't condemn Trump when he said "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

You didn't condemn Trump when he said "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

You didn't condemn Trump when he said "Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

You didn't condemn Trump when he said "I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out in a stretcher, folks."

You didn't condemn Trump when he said "I don't know if I would have done well, but I would have been out there fighting, folks. I don't know if I'd have done well, but I would've been — boom, boom, boom. I'll beat the crap out of you."

Just imagine how violent the leftist mob is going to get when they lose in November! They will be calling for assassinations....oh wait they already do that!
And so do you guys:

There is something that Mr Trump has said, or rather has not said that I do not like. In all his discussions regarding the border wall not once have I heard him mention triple standard concertina wire, minefields or snipers with bolt action rifles turning illegal border crossers heads into pink mist. I am sure he will do the right thing or place someone in charge that understands the extent of the border problem.
Is that not a call for violence? What happened to due process? Is it no longer valued by the right? How can you criticize the left, when you guys on the right are calling for the death penalty for non-capital crimes?

I haven't seen you condemn that.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
You didn't condemn Trump BLAH BLAH BLAH
President Trump said those things in response to the violent acts from the Left. The Left started the violence when they, as Dark Star pointed out, lost the election and they did what they do best. They threw temper-tantrums.

Everything you posted in your original post is people reacting to the behavior of Trump and company. They didn't set the tone of the Trump administration, they are reacting to it.
Excuses! The truth is there is no excuses for the left's mob mentality. They always claim to be above this kind of stuff but in reality they are the cause of it. Example the deliberate infiltration of leftist instigators at Trump rallies. They were trying to get Trump supporters to react with violence in order to frame a narrative. Remember this... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

A very small percentage of people on the fringes ever resort to mob rules. Stop making it seem like everyone you hate does that.
That's bulls#it! It may have started out on the fringes but its obviously become mainstream now. All cultivated and propagated by the leftist brain washing fake news media 24/7.

So says the mouthpiece of the party that hates Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, and women. :roll:
What's wrong with Hispanics? I have no problem with legal Hispanic citizens in this country. Its the ones breaking our laws that I have a problem with. And your dead wrong about the Black community. Trump is reaching out and they are opening their eyes to the reality that they have been used by the Democrats for many years for their own political gain. And if they start to think for themselves the left attacks them and ridicules them as being negro tokens. They are not permitted to leave the plantation! So I ask you who are the real racists?

I sit here in these forums and watch Trump supporters advocate killing people, and locking them up without due process. C'mon, you see it. Remember your buddy, Highpockets calling Obama a porch monkey? Remember that? Another of your buddies wants to turn peoples heads into pink mist.
No I don't remember that. And who's advocating killing people? Not me. As far as due process goes its obvious the left no longer holds that as a virtue. By all means necessary is their virtue.

How dare you accuse Democrats being the party of hate and violence. You need to gaze deep into a mirror before you accuse anyone else of hate and violence.
Hahahaha...lol How dare you accuse the democrats! lol Your a funny guy. I thought you were an independent. All you do in here is defend the Democrats! That's all you've ever done. Your such a phony bullsh#t artist. And I might add not very good at it. I don't need to look in any mirror. Facts are facts. Violence is the preferred method the left when they don't get their way. Question how many conservative groups out there shutting down free speech at college campuses, or shooting up Democrats at a base ball games? Oh wait we did have the Tea Party! Remember how violent they were. lol All those people waving American flags! I still have nightmares! Scary! But CNN tried like hell to portray them as angry violent mobs anyway. :roll:

Trump is an AH. He acts like an AH. He talks like an AH. He does AH things. He encourages his supporters to act like AHs. His supporters like the fact that he's an AH. He's done nothing to try to bridge the gap between the left and the right.
Boy it sounds like your describing yourself here! Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do! Not too many politicians like that now is there. I could give two sh#ts if you think he's a AH. If you don't like him don't vote for him! I did vote for him and I will vote for him again! Besides what exactly did Obama do to help bridge the gap? He was the great divider and chief! And you voted for him. Soooo...SHUT UP! ;)

Last edited:
President Trump said those things in response to the violent acts from the Left. The Left started the violence when they, as Dark Star pointed out, lost the election and they did what they do best. They threw temper-tantrums.
The left is so pathetic! They are everything they accuse us as being! And they don't even hide it anymore! And why should they....they have the brainwashing propaganda fake news media and idiots like Mr. Independent zz-shill defending them in lock step.

Excuses! The truth is there is no excuses for the left's mob mentality.
Is there an excuse for the right's lean towards fascism? Chanting "lock her up" at rallies... Is that not a mob mentality?

It may have started out on the fringes but its obviously become mainstream now. All cultivated and propagated by the leftist brain washing fake news media 24/7.
Pure unadulterated bulls**t. The "fake news" mantra is getting so old. :roll:

What's wrong with Hispanics? I have no problem with legal Hispanic citizens in this country. Its the ones breaking our laws that I have a problem with.
Did you know that we ALMOST see eye to eye on this issue? The difference is how it is dealt with.

In a nutshell, I think "dreamers" should be allowed to stay.

The wall would be a waste of money. The problem of illegal immigration will only be solved at the source.

Keep families together. Sure, round them up, keep them together, and deport them quickly.

And your dead wrong about the Black community. Trump is reaching out...
Is THAT what you call that freak show that occurred in the White House the other day with Kanye West?

No I don't remember that.
How convenient. Well, he said it. You didn't condemn it.

And who's advocating killing people?
So, you're responding to my post without fully comprehending it? I gave you one particularly egregious example.

As far as due process goes its obvious the left no longer holds that as a virtue. By all means necessary is their virtue.
So, what exactly is meant when people chant "lock her up" at Trump rallies? It sure reads like a call to dispense with due process to me.

Hahahaha...lol How dare you accuse the democrats! lol Your a funny guy.
Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week.

You guys would be so bored here without me.

I thought you were an independent. All you do in here is defend the Democrats! That's all you've ever done.
I'm not registered to any political party. I frequently vote for Republican candidates. I only participate in debates here that I feel strongly about, which typically turns out to involve Republican stupidity.

A while ago, someone started a thread on some particularly stupid California Democrat stunt. I agreed with the OP, and the thread quickly died.

You only notice the threads where I disagree because they get so heated and go on for months.

Your such a phony bullsh#t artist. And I might add not very good at it. I don't need to look in any mirror. Facts are facts.
The current breed of Republican seems to have no relationship with actual facts. Trump has lied literally thousands of time, and you just give him a pass.

The end justifies the means, right?

Violence is the preferred method the left when they don't get their way.
"Pink mist"? Democrats are violent? How come you didn't condemn Trump's suggestion that "second amendment people" take care of Hillary?

Question how many conservative groups out there shutting down free speech at college campuses...
Free speech is a constitutional right guaranteeing that the government won't restrict what you say. But it doesn't obligate people to have to listen to hate speech at taxpayer or private funded expense.

You people say you're constitutionalists, but most of you don't actually seem to understand it.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do!
And therein lies the problem.

I could give two sh#ts if you think he's a AH.
Yes, I know. You didn't lower the bar, you dug a trench and buried it. :roll:

Besides what exactly did Obama do to help bridge the gap?
He didn't call for the killing and jailing of his political opponents, for one.

Last edited:
Is there an excuse for the right's lean towards fascism? Chanting "lock her up" at rallies... Is that not a mob mentality?
The chants "lock her up" refer to the fact that Mrs. Crooked Hillary Clinton broke the law and was given a free pass for political reasons. The people chanting want justice and the very reason there was no justice was due to the fact that our FBI and Justice Dept. have become politically corrupt from the neck up! There is nothing fascist about fighting against government corruption and wanting equal justice under the law! Can you at least agree with that?

On the other hand when you have violent mobs with bats and clubs in black ninja suites "Antifa" assaulting innocent people in the streets because they may have an America flag on their shirt or a MAGA hat on or simply because they are exercising their first amendment rights by having a lawful assembly is indeed fascism! And the "New" Democratic party along with their fake news propaganda wing also known as the liberal MSM support all of it.

Last edited:
The chants "lock her up" refer to the fact that Mrs. Crooked Hillary Clinton broke the law and was given a free pass for political reasons.
Rob, she was investigated about a dozen times BY REPUBLICANS. NO evidence of intentional criminal conduct was found BY REPUBLICANS.

The people chanting want justice and the very reason there was no justice was due to the fact that our government has become politically corrupt from the neck up!
Wanting to lock someone up without due process, or a crime having been committed is not justice. It's mob rule. Chanting "lock her up" is mob rule.

You can't accuse your opposition of mob rule, then engage in mob rule without being called a hypocrite, Rob.

You're a hypocrite, Rob.

There is nothing fascist about fighting against government corruption and wanting equal justice under the law!
It can be when that's not what you're really doing. You're blind to what the Trump administration is doing, and making stuff up about the left.

That's not fighting against government corruption and wanting equal justice under the law, Rob.

But it's all ok because Trump hates the same people that you hate, right?

On the other hand when you have violent mobs with bats and clubs in black ninja suites "Antifa"...
"Antifa" are not mainstream Democrats, Rob. Quit being such a fu**ing idiot and thinking they are.

assaulting innocent people in the streets because they may have an America flag on their shirt or a MAGA hat on or they are exercising their first amendment rights is indeed fascism!
That's not fascism, Rob. It's something else, but not fascism.

Fascism includes things such as a cult like reverence for it's leader, extreme nationalism, disagreement is treason, fear of different cultures, obsession with "plots" against the regime, and plays upon the fears and frustrations of the middle class.

And the "New" Democratic party and their propaganda wing called the MSM support all of it. And if you defend it you support it as well.
The sentiments expressed by Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton are advocating that they stop maintaining civility in dealing with Trumpism, not violence. There's a difference. It's not possible to be "nice" to someone who constantly lies, so what they're saying is, they will no longer be "playing nice"

For the record, I don't approve of their comments.

So, what are YOU bit**ing about, Rob? You guys have NEVER played nice, and you know it.

What's the matter, Rob? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

Did you know that we ALMOST see eye to eye on this issue? The difference is how it is dealt with.
That is amazing! Now if we could get you to be an advocate for equal justice under the law and stand up for Americans civil liberties!

In a nutshell, I think "dreamers" should be allowed to stay.

The wall would be a waste of money. The problem of illegal immigration will only be solved at the source.

Keep families together. Sure, round them up, keep them together, and deport them quickly.
I'm fine with the dreamers so long as we build the frigging wall! And how can you say it would be a waste of money when you know that no wall defiantly doesn't work!

Is THAT what you call that freak show that occurred in the White House the other day with Kanye West?
The man has ideas and is free to express them. He also supports the President and happens to be a black man. Do you have issue with that? Your not one of those racists are you?

That is amazing! Now if we could get you to be an advocate for equal justice under the law and stand up for Americans civil liberties!
What makes you think I'm not? Is it because I disagree with you on your politics?

I'm fine with the dreamers so long as we build the frigging wall! And how can you say it would be a waste of money when you know that no wall defiantly doesn't work!
Contrary to popular Republican belief, there ARE hundreds of miles of wall, and fence, and other fortified border barriers. They go under it, they go over it, they go through it, and they go around it.

There are hundreds of miles of places where you can't build a wall. Mountains, for example. They hike over the mountains, they cross rivers.

Did you know that in order to build this "beautiful wall", the government will have to seize land owned by private landowners that own border properties? Is that ok with you?

And once that's done, illegal immigrants will STILL go over, under, around, and through it.

That's why I oppose it.

The problem will only be solved at the source.

The man has ideas and is free to express them. He also supports the President and happens to be a black man. Do you have issue with that? Your not one of those racists are you?
Oh, I'm sure he has ideas. Are any of them good ones? How about that hydrogen powered airplane that he says he's designing with Apple, that Apple says they don't know what he's talking about? Is THAT one of his good ideas?

Rob, the guy is a rapper. He's an entertainer, he's an attention whore, and he's off his meds. This isn't reaching out to the black community, this is just more Trump insanity.

Trump is using Kanye West because he can't get Neil Degrasse Tyson or Colin Powell, or one of many many other impressively accomplished black men or women. They won't go near him.

And there is nothing racial about that.

Last edited:
BOTH Democratic and Republican parties are in fact dead wrong. Stop the bickering on both sides. Civil unrest due to lack of empathy on both sides. We don't want it. Do not need it. Republicans and Democrats should be about peace. That's nothing to do with being weak. We are supposed to be a peaceful nation but the people apparently rather have destruction destroying each other over opposing opinions and deep bias.

Takes a strong man or woman to keep the peace while the weak don't have the strength to control anger.:)

Hey Rob, did you see this?
Yes I did see that. It reminds me of your boy Joe Biden suggesting he would take Trump behind the gym!

Shall we paint the entire Republican Party as ultra violent, or is this just an insignificant anomaly?
It was a stupid comment and I believe he retract it. That said it in no way compares to the share amount of dangerous rhetoric being spewed from the mouths of Democratic politicians and the leftist propaganda machine also known as the liberal MSN on a daily basis.

Equal justice under the law, Rob. How about it?
That depends on if there was a crime committed and whether equal justice was applied under the law. Example Hillary Clinton's violation of federal code 18 USC §793,18 USC §1924 and 18 USC §2071 and then having it all swept under the carpet by a corrupt FBI director. The IG report stated that director Comey failed to follow FBI protocol during the Clinton investigation. The report also concluded that key senior FBI officials who were “critical” in ongoing investigations engaged in “political bias” that “raised questions about the objectivity” of the Clinton investigation that goes to the very “heart of the FBI’s reputation” for “political independence": Now compare that to the Navy sailor who was convicted under the same set of statutes and had to serve a year in prison for taking a picture on a submarine. Sound like equal justice to you?

Last edited: