• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The "New" Democratic Party

The report also concluded that key senior FBI officials who were “critical” in ongoing investigations engaged in “political bias” that “raised questions about the objectivity” of the Clinton investigation that goes to the very “heart of the FBI’s reputation” for “political independence".
There's been multiple investigations. They found no intent to commit a crime. To continue making a fuss is pure politics.

Now compare that to the Navy sailor who was convicted under the same set of statutes and had to serve a year in prison for taking a picture on a submarine. Sound like equal justice to you?
Sounds like apples and oranges to me.

There's been multiple investigations. They found no intent to commit a crime. To continue making a fuss is pure politics.
Comey's report clearly stated that the FBI found that she stored and disseminated classified information from her server which is in fact a violation of the law. Many of the messages were marked classified but she said she didn't notice or know what that indicator meant even though she was Secretary of State trained to know exactly what those classification markings meant! She obviously violated the law and she knew exactly what she was doing! To Quote James Comey....None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Sounds like apples and oranges to me.
Sounds to me like you could care less about equal justice. Hillary gets a pass and the sailor goes to jail. Sounds fair to me.

Sounds to me like you could care less about equal justice.
Of course it does, Rob. Fox news told you what to think.

Hillary gets a pass and the sailor goes to jail. Sounds fair to me.
Rob, it was Republicans who determined that there wasn't sufficient grounds to file charges in her.

A sailor on active duty on a submarine is NOT the same thing. Jesus, you're a numbskull.

You need to get over your bizarre obsession with Hillary. She can't hurt you anymore.

CQ

maxine Fails

Senator Mitch McConnell Confronted at Restaurant ... By Angry Customers
Senator Mitch McConnell Confronted at Restaurant by Angry Customers | TMZ.com

'Tell them they’re not welcome'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

'When They Go Low, We Kick Them'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9U8RFjoP2A

'Civility Can Start Again' If Dems Win Back House or Senate'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjyu31_cbTw

It's not the new dem way....it's been like that.

"Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMDur9CDZ4
He also used this at at Philthadelphia fundraiser
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

I see countless acts of violence against the Republican party, presumably from democraps but certainly extreme left wing nuts. There is lots of news footage of cars being turn over and stuff set on fire after Trump was elected, then the shooting at a Republican baseball practice etc. Where is the violence from the Republican side? I just don't find it.

With idiots like this, and there are plenty (like Maxine "insane" Waters) its no wonder some libtard tried to assassinate a bunch of Republicans at a baseball practice. He was just doing what his party asked of him. https://yournewswire.com/tim-kaine-civil-war/

Where is the violence from the Republican side? I just don't find it.
It manefests itself as hate crime against minorities. Google "right wing hate crimes" if you really give a s**t about balance. If you don't give a s**t about balance, you can save yourself the time. But don't come back here saying it's not happening. You didn't look.

Last edited:
It manefests itself as hate crime against minorities. Google "right wing hate crimes" if you really give a s**t about balance. If you don't give a s**t about balance, you can save yourself the time. But don't come back here saying it's not happening. You didn't look.

Balance my @ss! Its obvious who the violent ones are and have always been! The left has a long history of partaking in violence as a means of getting their way! Just wait and see when they lose the elections in a couple of weeks. ;)

Last edited:
I don't approve of unprovoked violence from either side.
I agree with you on the unprovoked violence part but the left are the ones doing the provoking! I mean we now have leaders of the Democratic party openly calling for violence and civil unrest against anyone who supports the President, his administration or his policies!

Balance my @ss! Its obvious who the violent ones are and have always been! The left has a long history of partaking in violence as a means of getting their way! Just wait and see when they lose the elections in a couple of weeks. ;)
Look, you're entitled to your opinion, but if you want your opinion to actually be correct, you have to acknowledge a couple of things. One is that neither side has any monopoly on violence. The other is that the violence occurs at the extremes, not with the mainstream.

You're free to believe otherwise, but then your opinion decends into pure bulls**t. If your opinion is based on bulls**t and then you try to make decisions based on it, the outcome becomes subject to pure chance and luck, rather than fact.

It's apparent that fact has absolutely no value to you.

Peaceful Republicans now planting bombs at the homes of Democrats.
It would take a few crazy nut cases or even only ONE to be behind this, yet you have labeled every Republican despite there being very few RECENT incidents associated with right-wing violence. (Pulling up Charlottesville, Timothy McVeigh and other other dated examples that have nothing to do with the current political climate do not count, nor do opinion pieces by left-wing rags)

On the other hand, there are NUMEROUS Democrats and leftists both in high ranking positions and in the general public calling for violence against the Republicans in RECENT months with plenty of examples (already referenced in this and other threads) that you brush off as the extremists of the left. Your problem is that everything even slightly right of center is considered extreme by you, quite possibly because you live in the elitist world of California and are oblivious to the rest of the country.

It would take a few crazy nut cases or even only ONE to be behind this, yet you have labeled every Republican...
I have? So, are you saying that you entirely missed the facetiousness in reply to darkstar where he essentially blames all the violence on the left.

If you stop cherry picking what you listen to, and spend more time listening to as many varied sources you can, you'll have a better grasp of what's going on, both in the real world, and here.

despite there being very few RECENT incidents associated with right-wing violence. (Pulling up Charlottesville, Timothy McVeigh...
YOU brought up Timothy McVeigh, and Charlottesville is a recent event.

...nor do opinion pieces by left-wing rags)
But opinion by right wing rags is ok? Tell me... Is Hannity news or opinion? How about Rush Limbaugh? How about Fox and Friends?

What's acceptable to you?

On the other hand, there are NUMEROUS Democrats and leftists both in high ranking positions and in the general public calling for violence...
Calling for violence? Really? I've heard calls to stop being civil. Do you not know the difference?

I've also stated here that I don't approve of those comments. So don't go accusing me of supporting, because you'd be lying. I realize you don't care if your side lies, but I still do.

My arguments here is almost entirely trying to get across to you people that there is violence occurring on both sides, which so far you all are denying.

Your problem is that everything even slightly right of center is considered extreme by you...
The problem is that Republican politics, as represented here in RR is not "slightly right of center". Not by a long shot. "Slightly right of center" does not accuse it's political opponents of advocating violence, does not call for the jailing and killing of political opponents without due process, and does not label all news it doesn't like as "fake".

Mainstream Republicans are aghast at what's going on in the name of their party. If you are not, you're not "slightly right of center" anymore. Or perhaps you never were.

...quite possibly because you live in the elitist world of California and are oblivious to the rest of the country.
Elitist? WTF does that even mean here? So, you don't think a billionaire business man with gold plated toilets on his private airplane isn't the slightest bit "elitist"?

God, what a bunch of fu**king hypocrites you guys have devolved to.