• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The Official God F.A.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George got it right!
lol. That's a classic.

I love the bit at the end:

In fact, I'm gonna put it this way. If there is a God, may he strike this audience dead! See? Nothing happened. Nothing happened? Everybody's okay? All right, tell you what, I'll raise the stakes a little bit. If there is a God, may he strike me dead. See? Nothing happened, oh, wait, I've got a little cramp in my leg. And my balls hurt. Plus, I'm blind. I'm blind, oh, now I'm okay again, must have been Joe Pesci, huh? God Bless Joe Pesci. Thank you all very much. Joe Bless You!

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Joe Pesci, born February 9, 1943, in Newark, N.J. My my, that says a lot. Oh but there's more, pesci means fishes, Pisces, the sign of the zodiac. That's odd, he's an Aquarius, fishes in an aquarium? Eh could be, one translation is fish bowl. "God Bless Joe Pesci." Strange remark from a God bashing atheist. Carlin blew it this time and God did strike him dead, eventually... oh well, at least he was funny.

tekshogun

Premium Subscriber
.....ok, that was kind of funny but I don't subscribe to knowing the answers to anything and no I am not agnostic

Here, for your enlightenment,
Enlightenment can only be directly experienced, and this is done by the obliteration of your ego which creates the delusion that we call the world around us.

Enlightenment cannot be transmitted through words or teachings or learned with the rational thinking brain.

Those of you that do claim to be atheists/agnostics and feel enlightened by your knowledge of the non-existence of god or that god exists but without any kind of label attached by organized religion, I think y'all should take a good look into Taoism.

Enlightenment can only be directly experienced, and this is done by the obliteration of your ego which creates the delusion that we call the world around us.

Enlightenment cannot be transmitted through words or teachings or learned with the rational thinking brain.

Those of you that do claim to be atheists/agnostics and feel enlightened by your knowledge of the non-existence of god or that god exists but without any kind of label attached by organized religion, I think y'all should take a good look into Taoism.
Yet another thing miscontrued by a thumper.

The one true God of Issac and Abraham is quite alive and well. I commune with him on a daily basis. He lives within my heart. He sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us on the cross. If we believe in him we shall have everlasting life.

Status
Not open for further replies.