The President will be in Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
4/25. He will be in Kent . Not sure when or where he's landing etc.

Just a heads up for the Fed monitor's .

dimab

very cool.
does anyone have any freqs. to monitor? prob all encrypted...

y10kiscoming

Premium Subscriber
When he was in New London last year, I got Close Call hits on 164.8875 and 165.3750, but both were encrypted. Sounds kinda like TV white noise when theres no signal.

dimab

heard a trooper on RAFS1 or 2 say Air Force One is wheels up.
Unless I missed an earlier transmission, it's safe to say Bush is up and out.
This was in my car approx 12:46p

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
dimab said:
heard a trooper on RAFS1 or 2 say Air Force One is wheels up.
Unless I missed an earlier transmission, it's safe to say Bush is up and out.
This was in my car approx 12:46p

I heard the same thing actually. But then I heard them come back on about 10 minutes later and say that they were talking about Marine 1 and that they would be back to fly off in AF1. Thats why I edited it out of my post above yours.

csp662

Premium Subscriber
I heard "Nighthawk 1 and 2" talking to Bradley tower on 120.3. They were orbiting just south and west of the airport. Then I heard "Airforce 1" on 120.3. I am assuming that "Nighthawk 1 and 2" are CH53's from HMX-1. Marine was later heard on 120.3 then swithched to 125.35 when they were headed to Kent. RAFS 2 (460.175) was busy as was Windsor PD (460.700).

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
csp662 said:
I heard "Nighthawk 1 and 2" talking to Bradley tower on 120.3. They were orbiting just south and west of the airport. Then I heard "Airforce 1" on 120.3. I am assuming that "Nighthawk 1 and 2" are CH53's from HMX-1. Marine was later heard on 120.3 then swithched to 125.35 when they were headed to Kent. RAFS 2 (460.175) was busy as was Windsor PD (460.700).

Thanks for all the updates.

Your correct on Nighthawk 1 and 2. The entire Helo unit assgned to the President answers to call sign Nighthawk, sometimes as many as a dozen depending on the area he's in, the exception to this of Course is Marine one which is any Helo he is on. And as we all know Airforce One is any Fixed wing aircraft he is on.

Anyone happen to catch anything on the Fed Bands? (not that they won't be changed tommorow.

N1GTL

Database Admin
cougarct06512 said:
...as many as a dozen depending on the area he's in, the exception to this of Course is Marine one which is any Helo he is on. And as we all know Airforce One is any Fixed wing aircraft he is on.

Actually, when he landed on an aircraft carrier in a Navy fixed wing, it was called Navy One.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_One

I think it depends on what branch the aircraft is assigned.

bobmich52

FYI.
Was On The Road Yesterday & Was Catching Encryption.

Hmmm, I Look down & It Was The CSP, Troop H & W

UGGGH, I'm All For Encrypting Sensitive/Leo Safety Issues, Surveillence/Drug Coms Etc, One Hopes That Someone Does not Get The Bright Idea To Encrypt CSP Full Time.

THAT WOULD SUCK !!!

cg

Premium Subscriber
I was monitoring CSP all morning and part of the afternoon and never heard any encryption on Troop TGs. There were several CSP secure TGs that were active but not over H or W. Most of the troopers do not have encryption capable radios so it is unlikely

cg

800crazy1

same here chris , i had the radio in ID search for CSP and thats the only way i picked up the secure talk groups . (encrypted)

Status
Not open for further replies.