• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The REAL Russian collusion. Uranium one Scandel. Hillery Clinton and the DNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it appears these topics will be around for awhile I thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread.

Everyone (liberals) wanted Russia to come true with actual hard facts. Well it did, just on the wrong person. I find it interesting on the silence coming from Hillery, the DNC and my local liberal news stations. AND, when NYT reporters start calling out Clinton in tweets, you know the motherload has been struck, LOL.

Since it appears these topics will be around for awhile I thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread.

Everyone (liberals) wanted Russia to come true with actual hard facts. Well it did...

And we shall see whom the first to be charged in this debacle tomorrow...

Some how I don’t think it’s who you hope it will be there Trump-lover.

Still crickets all weekend from the Trump brown nose peanut gallery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...

One of Trump's campaign managers... 12 count indictment. That's hitting awful close to home for Trumpty Dumpty!

Naw. He’s just the low hanging fruit to get to The Cheeto... any bets on how long it takes Manifort to sing like a canary?

All over America this morning the sound of progressive hot air seeping out of unicorn fart-filled NeverTrumper balloons can be heard.

Will massive acts of suicide take place in the metropolises if the Mueller investigation clears Trump of any Russia collusion whatsoever?

One can only hope.

All over America this morning the sound of progressive hot air seeping out of unicorn fart-filled NeverTrumper balloons can be heard.

Will massive acts of suicide take place in the metropolises if the Mueller investigation clears Trump of any Russia collusion whatsoever?

One can only hope.

I doubt there will be any ‘clearing’ of Trumps campaign... keep that head in the sand though squad.

Yes, but this is just getting started. They usually go after the little fish and get them to sing before they go for the big fish.
Get what started? This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Trump, or Trump Russian collusion. What's in question here happened between 2008 and 2014.

I thought this special council was formed to SPECIFICALLY look at Trump Russian collusion. I guess not..

I find it interesting that Tony Podesta stepped down.

I find it interesting 10 million dollars can just "disappear" without anyone knowing about it. ANYONE. I smell something fishy..

Get what started? This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Trump, or Trump Russian collusion. What's in question here happened between 2008 and 2014.

I thought this special council was formed to SPECIFICALLY look at Trump Russian collusion. I guess not..

Go read about the trail to get to Nixon. This is just the start.

Look again 12dB, these charges include a time frame well into 2016.

Start with the low hanging fruit(Manifort), and work your way up to the top.

Manifort is probably singing like a canary, seeing how he is facing a multi-decade prison sentence with these charges. Manifort is just the beginning.

Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, of course it has something to do with Trump. Is judging a politician by the company they keep a trick only Republicans are allowed to use against Democrats?

I thought this special council was formed to SPECIFICALLY look at Trump Russian collusion.
You thought wrong.

I'll say the same thing I did a week or so about Hillary... Let the investigation go where it goes. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.