The "Scanner Radio" app question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

Hello. How does the alert system work on the "scanner radio" app? Does it only work with feeds that you have put in your favorites? I clicked on the option that said "Broadccastify feed alerts". Should I have clicked on the other option as well? When I checked the alert feed page on broadcastify.com this morning there was an alert there, however I was not notified on my phone. someone point out to me what I am doing wrong?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
You would need to ask the app folks that developed it. Broadcastify has no control or interaction with the apps except for the actual Broadcastify app. All we do is stream Broadcastify. The other apps feed off of the Broadcastify site.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Hello. How does the alert system work on the "scanner radio" app? Does it only work with feeds that you have put in your favorites? I clicked on the option that said "Broadccastify feed alerts". Should I have clicked on the other option as well? When I checked the alert feed page on broadcastify.com this morning there was an alert there, however I was not notified on my phone. someone point out to me what I am doing wrong?
Their is a setting in the scanner radio app that let's you decide getting alerts. Either from favorites only or all feeds. The broadcastify app has never pushed an alert to my phone as long as I have had it. Below is a screen shot of the scanner radio app.
e8887f16d59f4ee42ed3778ac83e441e.jpg

Last edited:

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Isn't "Scanner Radio" Gordon Edwards' app? Isn't Gordon part of Broadcastify, or was he jettisoned after transitioning ScanAmerica to Radio Reference?

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.