The U.S. Air Force wants to detonate plasma bombs in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalanalog

Radio communication is a weak point for most military operations — it is often not long enough or strong enough to adequately meet soldiers’ needs. The U.S. Air Force’s “go big or go home” solution to improve their long-distance calls? Supercharge the atmosphere by detonating aerial plasma bombs attached to tiny satellites, reports New Scientist.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/air-force-plasma-bomb-radio-communications/

Very Interesting Article.

Comp-100

I read that article, and it seems like someone may be trying to load their idea, more than anything the USAF wants to do. Anyway... crazy and there is no budget so I don't think it will happen anytime soon. So instead they will spend millions on research so that only US radio waves are affected. :)

RadioTowerMaster

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Okay, this is because:

1. HAARP isn't working as expected?
2. Neither did the "not so" secret LAARP Contrail Project?
2. Piss poor excuse for space based weapons?
3. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue realized Russia spoofed them on the phony baloney START & SORT DEMIRV scam?
4. USAF STRATCOM needs to make themselves look a little more relevent since the USN SSBN/Trident II Program now possesses more then 50% of the US nuclear weapons stockpile & just one Trident equipped SSBN is now officially considered the worlds 5th most powerful nation in terms of nuclear weapons capability & we have like what? 14?
5. More then likely it's this, remember #1: The Russian meteorite incident. #2: The Florida East Coast Mini Earthquake #3: The Deadly Texas Flash Floods, adds up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9xMTA7qhZM

You decide, it's Friday & I'm going drinking.

Last edited:

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
This sounds a lot like a cheesy SyFy movie I once saw, and probably not a good idea. 73, n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.