The UID firmware update poll

What do you think of the UID XT firmware update?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Wish I could have voted for more than one item. I would love to see the T updated to handle 500 channels and UID.

acetech

lol upman voted.. I guessed right on which one he voted for :p

I like having the radio codes added. I dont have much use for them atm but its nice to see the extra info. Thanks upman.

Last edited:

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
yep an happy that improvements are made
but I need MDC1200 more than a Turnking ID, mototurbo
the band scope is poor IMHO the AOR has it and lets you hear the channel with the scope and the exact freq
could use more group quick keys

I agree, I'd like to have MDC1200 also to ID or mute the quacks from the digital ducks :D

You can HOLD on the center frequency and Func+Scroll up and down the band to hear the audio, not the same, but it works. I like the UID to be able to identify those individuals that don't really use a unit number, you know, those stealthy ones.

acetech

Changing magenta to orange/amber would increase the radio's appeal even more. Sry I couldn't resist. :p

Tryton

Changing magenta to orange/amber would increase the radio's appeal even more. Sry I couldn't resist. :p

my wife asked where the "Pink" color was...I told her Paul and uniden are working on a new scanner and that the knobs are flowers lol, I love my wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.