• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

The wife and yard sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhooten

Just when you are about to say something about all the time spent yard sale-ing and the junk she brings home, she walks in the door and says something like "I don't know if you have a use for this......" as she hands you a PRO2067 that looks brand new she bought for $20.

jhooten

Jarh..I mean Marine, it is really very simple. Treat them right and they will return the favor.

TeRay,
Yep, got it programmed last night, sat it next to the 2096 and it heard the analog stuff just as well.

I guess I'll have to put it inthe car so I don't have to keep picking the 97 up out of the floor.

Al42

jhooten said:
Jarh..I mean Marine, it is really very simple. Treat them right and they will return the favor.
You got that right!

Treat her like royalty, spoil her rotten and she'll do the same to you.

xusmarine1979

jhooten said:

TeRay,
Yep, got it programmed last night, sat it next to the 2096 and it heard the analog stuff just as well.

I guess I'll have to put it inthe car so I don't have to keep picking the 97 up out of the floor.
I know how that is. $3000 for her ring and I do dishes and laundry.

mancow

Database Admin
midnightcaller said:
you can keep anything over 6 inches anything smaller you have to through back

Funny... she might say the same thing. :eek:

Sorry, it was just too easy.

CLB

Back when we were dating, the first thing my wife bought me was a bayonet off a M-16 and an Italian Army modular rucksack. Then asked me if I wanted to go camping to try them out the next day.

Hasn't bought me any radio stuff yet. Just agrees to it when I want to buy one.

dangitdoug

I must be doing something wrong. My wife let me go to Hooters for lunch..............................after I bought her a new truck.

Caesar

xusmarine1979 said:
I know how that is. $3000 for her ring and I do dishes and laundry.

lol, thats what i am talking about, paid more for the ring than i did for each of my first 3 vehicles (seperatly, not together)... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.