• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

This explains why Kalifornia is so screwed up!

But it's OK for Republican family dynasties to exist, like the Bush family?

And in the meantime, California has the 5th largest economy in the world, and is still growing. Considering that conservatives love money first and foremost, they should be quite pleased with things as they are.

Kalifornia's economy has nothing to do with this band of criminals, if anything they have driven out lots of big business due to silly laws and heavy taxes.

But it's OK for Republican family dynasties to exist, like the Bush family?

And in the meantime, California has the 5th largest economy in the world, and is still growing. Considering that conservatives love money first and foremost, they should be quite pleased with things as they are.

Kalifornia's economy has nothing to do with this band of criminals, if anything they have driven out lots of big business due to silly laws and heavy taxes.
Yet you give Trump credit for the national economy. So, does politics play a part in the economy or not? If the California economy was trashed, I've no doubt that you'd give the blame to the Democrats in power. But when it's going good, as it is, they have nothing to do with it?

No credit to the dems for our economy, its the businesses and talent here that make this state profitable. On the other hand the dems spend and waste money on stupid stuff (the train, etc) and come up with layers of laws and regulations to kill off business growth.

Yet you give Trump credit for the national economy. So, does politics play a part in the economy or not? If the California economy was trashed, I've no doubt that you'd give the blame to the Democrats in power. But when it's going good, as it is, they have nothing to do with it?

No credit to the dems for our economy, its the businesses and talent here that make this state profitable. On the other hand the dems spend and waste money on stupid stuff (the train, etc) and come up with layers of laws and regulations to kill off business growth.
If it's killing off business growth that badly, why is it continuing to grow? You make no sense. Trump gets credit for the national economy, because it's growing, but Democrats in California don't get credit while it grows here, instead it's business talent.

Blatant hypocrisy, you're not even trying to cover it up.

You've seen the long term stock market charts I've posted. Care to comment as to why it grows under a Democrat administration, and falls under a Republican one? Care to comment about the record deficit under Trump?

Do any of you people actually care about facts any more? WTF is wrong with you?

If it's killing off business growth that badly, why is it continuing to grow? You make no sense. Trump gets credit for the national economy, because it's growing, but Democrats in California don't get credit while it grows here, instead it's business talent.

Really?

Of The 5 Big States, Texas #1 For Growth, California #1 For Poverty

You've seen the long term stock market charts I've posted. Care to comment as to why it grows under a Democrat administration
Bullcrap. Screw your chart crap. That's long term. Look what the man has done under HIS polices.

Analysts expect pressure on stocks if Democrats gain control of the House of Representatives and a sharper downward reaction if they sweep the House and Senate.
On the contrary, if Republicans hold their ground, stocks could gain further, with hopes of more tax reform ahead.

Two years in, Trump holds stock market bragging rights | Reuters

Do any of you people actually care about facts any more? WTF is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with YOU?

California went from being the 6th largest to the 5th largest economy in the world. Remove it, and the US would be well down from the top. You guys want the economy to be trashed during a Democratic administration, but the facts simply don't support that idea.

As for poverty, it's the most populous state. Expect more of everything.

Bullcrap. Screw your chart crap. That's long term. Look what the man has done under HIS polices.
So, screw the facts, in other words. That is the epitome of Trumpism.

The market has been in record territory since 2012. The longest ever sustained upward trend occurred during the Obama administration. The last balanced budget occurred during the Clinton administration. Facts, Jack.

WTF is wrong with YOU?
Verifiable facts don't support your arguments. You need to ignore the historical record to support your ideals. You can't spin the charts, it is what it is.

As for poverty, it's the most populous state. Expect more of everything.

Yeah.. tent cities and disease along with an untold amount of drug addicts. Behold your liberal utopia like Detroit.

So, screw the facts, in other words. That is the epitome of Trumpism.

No, there are no facts. Screw your hair brained idea that the stock market only increases under a Dem. That simply isn't true. Read the article.

Verifiable facts

Just blather.

Yeah.. tent cities and disease along with an untold amount of drug addicts. Behold your liberal utopia like Detroit.
No one is claiming California is perfect. The claim is that it's not the economic disaster conservatives want it to be. California is the focal point of the electronics, aviation, space, and agriculture industries, to name a few.

No, there are no facts.
Right on, Trumptard!

*SMH*

Isn't that the same article you posted before, that came out a month before the worst December stock market since the Great Depression, that wiped out all of the gains Trump takes credit for?

Just how stupid are you?

Last edited:
No one is claiming California is perfect. The claim is that it's not the economic disaster conservatives want it to be. California is the focal point of the electronics, aviation, space, and agriculture industries, to name a few.

You better read up, man.

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...s-among-the-regions-benefitting-from-bay.html

Beto almost won thanks in part to the California idiot moving to Texas and taking his/her BS political thought process with them. Which is really stupid. You escape a state because of their politics yet you bring it right to Texas.

Same thing going on in Florida.

https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork...-ranks-no-1-in-losing-residents-to-other.html

So what does this all mean? Conservative politics are what works whether you like it or not.

Right on, Trumptard!

Thanks for the moniker. From now on I shall deem you Scarecrow.

Isn't that the same article you posted before, that came out a month before the worst December stock market since the Great Depression, that wiped out all of the gains Trump takes credit for?

No, I never posted that article before. But to answer your question. The great economic bubble burst was all to to the GSEs not being regulated. And guess what? The Republicans wanted to regulate the GSEs, but the Dems shot the bill down.

Just how stupid are you?

On a scale of one to ten, shrewd, keen, and calculating. I'm three steeps ahead of you, Scarecrow.

So what does this all mean? Conservative politics are what works whether you like it or not.
Just not seeing it. Stock market goes up under Democrats, Clinton balanced the budget. Reagan shot the deficit through the roof. Now Trump is doing it. Cut corporate taxes, increase military spending. That's the conservative way. It's great for old white rich guys.

Are YOU an old white rich guy, poltergeisty, or do you just hope to grow up to be one someday? What's conservative politics actually done for YOU lately. For me? It's cost me $15,000 in tax write offs this year.

Thanks for the moniker. From now on I shall deem you Scarecrow.

Whatever floats your little boat there.

No, I never posted that article before. But to answer your question. The great economic bubble burst was all to to the GSEs not being regulated.
You've sure posted something like it.

That's not what caused the "great recession". And Trump is undoing all the financial protections that were put in place afterwards.

On a scale of one to ten, shrewd, keen, and calculating. I'm three steeps ahead of you, Scarecrow.
You can keep on believing whatever stupid s**t you want to there, bucko. I don't mind.