• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

This is truly a very disturbing story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

I did not watch the video, but the article was more than enough for me. Those people are disgusting human beings. They should be put through what they did to those animals

James_Bond_007

Premium Subscriber
this behavior is normal for alabama. what is not normal is they actually got in trouble over it. guess alabama must have decided that they want to change their image and are actually starting to crack down on criminals.

Essexscan

10mins and a phone book, and that D@#@#-bag chic would sing like tweety-bird

It's a fact of life that puting a sick animal down is needed and as heartbreaking as it is, ends the animals suffering. These peope have a serious Sadistic streak that needs to be dealt with harshly. It is really surprising how many deviants all found this place to work, there must be no outside supervision/surprise inspections from anyone.

How can we as a country tell others how to treat people/animals, if we don't show them we will deliver justice to our own when they are caught committing the same cruel acts. This is the saddest thing I've seen in a while and my eyes have witnessed more than my fair share

Last edited:

reedeb

10mins and a phone book, and that D@#@#-bag chic would sing like tweety-bird
And 30 seconds later she'd have a bullet in each knee and elbow. I learned when I moved to So Carolian that they say they're PROPERTY. I say they are a RESPONSABILTY. I have NO use for a jerk who abuses animals.GRRRRRR!!!!

kd7ckq

Premium Subscriber
I decided not to watch the video. The article was graphic enough in the description and heart breaking to know how these animals where treated. Unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.