This just in - 5 bodys found in NW home. (Calgary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Radio just got interrupted (Q107.3) during a break. Said there is something major going on in District 7. Dalhousie.

I guess someone found 5 people dead in a house. They are not saying from what, they suspect foul play.

1 survivor - a 1 year old baby.

Ill update if I hear anything. Lets home its not some sick ****... Man I hate this city more and more.

masonb

Holy Bajesus this is going insane. Some very interesting and frightening things have been happening in this city that I call home.

AnneMacCat

It started out as a welfare check-

This was the most dramatic and horrifying call I have ever heard on the scanner for Calgary. To hear the panic and horror of it all in the voice of the cop, the baby crying as he is talking on his radio, listening to him as he finds body after body. This call will be with me for ever.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I can't imagine how that must have sounded. I only heard it from the other side of the radio, and things were quite mute and sedated by the time we were involved.

Obviously I can't offer anything more than what has been publicized, but I will say that everyone from the responders at scene all the way to the 9-1-1 operators who took the calls and dispatched them have been looked after by the appropriate people.

Quite bluntly it's a numbing feeling seeing a hard-ass police inspector on the TV all choked up as he tries to deliver a statement.

SCPD

QRT
AnneMacCat said:
This was the most dramatic and horrifying call I have ever heard on the scanner for Calgary. To hear the panic and horror of it all in the voice of the cop, the baby crying as he is talking on his radio, listening to him as he finds body after body. This call will be with me for ever.
From a good source in Calgary:
the crime scene was horrific, worst they seen in years. 5 first responders were pulled from duty sent to special rehab unit.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
****ing Sickening man, thats going to stick with me man. That cop in Dis-7 is gonna have a hard time swallowing this ****..

Man its days like this.. Im not kidding, I turned my scanner off and put it away. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.