Thornton Stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaelk

Stabbing @ 4211 east 100th ave @ 17:20 1 suspect in custody and 1 paitent transported to North Suburban Hospital, and it sounds like a second Victum from the Staqbbing may have been being Transported by private vechile to the hospital WRECKED @ 98th and Washington And possiblly Died onscence as of the time of this post Thornton Police had all of there swing shift Officers tied up on these 2 calls Thornton police and Fire DTRS

18:25

papaelk

U/D Thornton: Detectives are responding to North Suburban to collect the Clothing and Blood Samples From 1 of the Victums

evilklown

i drove past there they had both sides blocked off no one could go in either way. it looked like there was a white blanket on the ground so i am sure there was a fatal. i saw it at about 19:00 hrs and still was going on at 20:00 hrs.

papaelk

U/D Thornton Stabbing and MVA

Thornton Detectives are going to take some pictures of the scene and then the Corner will remove the Body From 98th and Washington 20:54 Thornton Police Channel 2 DTRS

papaelk

U/D Thornton Stabbing and MVA

Thornton: KDVR fox 31 news reporting that it was a StepFather that stabbed his StepSon after a Family Dispute. The Stepson who was being Transported to the Hospital by a Family friend was involved in a Traffic Accident @ 98th & Washington and The StepSon Was DOA.

Last edited:

evilklown

wow isnt that something crazy to tragic things happen get stabbed and then get into a wreck. the sad thing is that the hospital was about 3 minites away right there north suburbon. thats sad

evilklown

also Roy i was listning to my scanner when i got home i live in commerce city and i listen to thronton as well but i also heard a call go out i dont remeber what time it was but i thought there was another DOA somewere unless it was still having to do with what was going on, just woundering if you picked up another one or not? thanks

papaelk

evilklown said:
also Roy i was listning to my scanner when i got home i live in commerce city and i listen to thronton as well but i also heard a call go out i dont remeber what time it was but i thought there was another DOA somewere unless it was still having to do with what was going on, just woundering if you picked up another one or not? thanks

Yes Thornton did have another DOA last night not sure where it was but i think it was of natural causes

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
THORNTON - A 34-year-old stabbing victim died Friday after his friend got into a car accident while trying to drive him to the hospital.

Thornton Police say 34-year-old Robert Rudolph Rodriguez was stabbed by his stepfather at 4211 E. 100th Ave. after a fight around 5:30 p.m.

One of Rodriguez's friends put him in his car to drive him to the hospital. However, police say while on the way, the friend ran a red light at East 98th Avenue and North Washington Street and he was hit by another car.

The friend pulled over and tried to flag down others for help.

Rodriguez was pulled out of the vehicle and given first aid, but police say he died at the scene.

The other vehicle involved in the accident fled the scene and has not been identified.

The 60-year-old stepfather was taken into custody and transported to the hospital with a head injury. He was treated and released into the custody of the Thornton Police Department.

Police say he is being held for investigation of first degree murder. His name was not released.

Status
Not open for further replies.