Tillamook County Fire Tac 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

southradio

Has anyone else noticed when listening to the Tillamook County Fire Tac 6 repeater output of 155.715 that there appears to be interference from what kind of sounds like a control channel buzzing at the end of transmissions and sometimes during a conversation? I think this is coming from the repeater on the Wilson River highway as I have heard medic units checking in with dispatch to let them know they are back in the western end of their district and sometimes fire and medic units responding to calls along that highway. Since I'm using the PL of 103.5 when listening, I would assume that responding units and probably the dispatcher also hear the noise. Anyone else notice this situation?

Fielder3

Premium Subscriber
If the medic unit ID is 500 series it could be Pacific West Ambulance bleed over. Tillamook County EMS uses 4-digit like 8241 (Pacific City car) etc. Pacific West units check in with their dispatch as they enter the county on Hwy 18 or Hwy 20.

southradio

Yeah, I'd figured out the Tillamook General Hospital medic unit numbering scheme as it kind of fits in with the fire unit numbering scheme. I figured this transmitter site may be located somewhat close to a trunked system transmitter as to why it is picking up that noise.

KE7JFF

The data bust I think is MDC1200...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southradio

Perhaps so but I haven't noticed any of it on the other Tillamook County fire repeaters for any units let alone medic units from the hospital. Normally on other systems I've only heard those unit/status bursts at the end of a transmission whereas these sometimes occur in the middle of a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.