To the Dallas Fire Rescue feed provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwfdengine2

To the Dallas Fire Rescue feed provider,

You should put the dispatch channel into your feed. The frequency is 460.575, this would be a great addition to your feed. I would send you a PM but there is not a feed provider link for you. If anyone else knows who the feed provider is would you please let me know, or send him/her a PM.

thanks,
fwfdengine2

fwfdengine2

here is his web site: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Scanning My guess as to why he leaves it out is that's seriously almost a non-stop channel. With his Wide open DPD coverage and Tone out running at the same time, likely all most would ever hear is the CAD robot.

ok. I know who it is now, thanks! and the Locution Systems CADVoice is not a robot, its a recording of a real person.

fwfdengine2

csfd77

Feed Provider
By the looks of you username I would guess you might have something to do with Forth Worth FD. You need to get a scanner feed set up for FWFD.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
here is his web site: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Scanning My guess as to why he leaves it out is that's seriously almost a non-stop channel. With his Wide open DPD coverage and Tone out running at the same time, likely all most would ever hear is the CAD robot.

Steve, that feed he is talking about isn't mine. It looks like someone else set up a feed just for DFD so I am not sure who runs it. There is no information beside the feed about the provider.

Matt

SCPD

QRT
Matt.

I didn't know that, interesting. So you just have DPD now exclusivly? What's the Chance with the Patrol Channels you can add in the DPD Covert Channels on 800 also? I know 2A-Northeast 9072 is a HOT channel!

fwfdengine2: no matter how you cut it up, Chop it down or Sugar it up. its robotic! [LOL](robots are humanoids looking creatures created by human humanoid creatures) cities are looking to replace you with more of them. (this might be the Public Safety mark of the beast)

Seriously, I know its just Text to speech with a human voice but Computer Generated, but they could clean the audio up more and make her sound sexier!

Last edited:

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Feed

Matt.

I didn't know that, interesting. So you just have DPD now exclusivly? What's the Chance with the Patrol Channels you can add in the DPD Covert Channels on 800 also? I know 2A-Northeast 9072 is a HOT channel!

fwfdengine2: no matter how you cut it up, Chop it down or Sugar it up. its robotic! [LOL](robots are humanoids looking creatures created by human humanoid creatures) cities are looking to replace you with more of them. (this might be the Public Safety mark of the beast)

Seriously, I know its just Text to speech with a human voice but Computer Generated, but they could clean the audio up more and make her sound sexier!

Hey Steve,

No I am still running both the DPD and DFD on my feed. I really don't want to put the Patrol/Covert channels in the mix as honestly I think that would give me some unnecessary attention.

Matt

SCPD

QRT
It is against feed provider TOC to put surveillance / tac type broadcasts.

Does that mean Airing say (for example) DPD-8 SWAT would be a violation of TOC? if so, I guess I need to lock out Grayson Co. NARC channel then?

Not to split hairs, but would that also entail no airing of Simplex Tac Channels? If so, DPD (for example) uses B side (simplex) on Patrol for TA/Tac/Ops, Now Matt is probably too far North to hear those, but is that a Violation also? I read the "Terms & Conditions" and I guess over looked that. What Number is that under if you don't mind me asking (thats a lot of text for my bad eyes)

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
The feed provider terms of service are listed here:

Becoming a Live Audio Feed Provider on RadioReference.com

Feed Providers are not allowed to broadcast:

* SWAT "type" operations if on dedicated channels or talkgroups
* Narcotics / CID / Investigations or other tactical operations
* Dedicated channels or talkgroups for Ambulance to Hospital Communications
* Dedicated Federal Government or Military Communications

RadioReference reserves the right to limit access to or disable broadcasts that the management feels not appropriate for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.