DSDPlus To the Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

We like DSDplus Fastlane thank you!!! You have enriched our hobby greatly. We hope much success to you and keep striving!
(DSDPlus users please reply your thanks. The developers need to hear they are appreciated.):)(y)

simpilo

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
I'll second that! Superior software, I use it at my home shack as well as mobile & each update keeps getting better! Keep up the good work, the DXing hobby is 1000 times more fun with DSD+!!! No need to buy a $500-1000+ receiver to decode digital modes anymore
I'll second that too !!

simmsrep

Premium Subscriber
Yes, thank you for your outstanding software. I first used DSD+ when one of the local pd's went to dmr. Don't remember the year but it was a while before fastlane. I was more than happy to donate to the fastlane program. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

LD723

Yes, thank you for your outstanding software. I first used DSD+ when one of the local pd's went to dmr. Don't remember the year but it was a while before fastlane. I was more than happy to donate to the fastlane program. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Same here this program is unbelievably awesome in many aspects and I cant wait for more updates to come

Status
Not open for further replies.