Tooele County Public Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyof3dk

I listen to this radio connections
For a while now, lately it has veen offline quite a bit, not happy with it at all

cashman04

While I appreciate all comments on the scanner feed I would remind you that this is a completely free service to you. I have paid out of my own pocket to buy the necessary equipment to share the County radio feeds with the Internet. Mostly because it's a fun hobby for me. Unfortunately, I'm not loaded and the equipment I have isn't the best so I try and make due with what I have. If you're interested in donating funds so that I can upgrade equipment I'm all ears. Until then, you get what you, and I, pay for.

Nasby

While I appreciate all comments on the scanner feed I would remind you that this is a completely free service to you. I have paid out of my own pocket to buy the necessary equipment to share the County radio feeds with the Internet. Mostly because it's a fun hobby for me. Unfortunately, I'm not loaded and the equipment I have isn't the best so I try and make due with what I have. If you're interested in donating funds so that I can upgrade equipment I'm all ears. Until then, you get what you, and I, pay for.

Well said.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
I'm not loaded and the equipment I have isn't the best so I try and make due with what I have. If you're interested in donating funds so that I can upgrade equipment I'm all ears. Until then, you get what you, and I, pay for.

Good luck getting a single donation. One of the reasons (aside from contributing to agencies encrypting) I gave up being a feed provider years ago.

You get no appreciation and lots of whiners who, when asked nicely to donate to defray the cost you incur of your equipment, your electricity, your internet bandwidth (which is NOT unlimited in most of the USA), and your time...well...what do you get in return?

Silence is deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.