Tour of Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD7DDC

I have been hearing some of the Tour of Utah comms on the UCAN System Event channels. Not sure the main nets or TGs. Also no idea what the media is using. The next few days they will be much more in our areas so probably be able to catch stuff.

aesoprrp

I have been itching to listen to race radio for the Tour. Which channels are you hearing them on? In past years I've seen that they're using the event channels (11 and 16?). I live right downtown, so on Friday the Crit will go right by my place. Hopefully I can hear some stuff!

KD7DDC

I have been itching to listen to race radio for the Tour. Which channels are you hearing them on? In past years I've seen that they're using the event channels (11 and 16?). I live right downtown, so on Friday the Crit will go right by my place. Hopefully I can hear some stuff!

yesterday and today they have been on Event 11 & 16 again. not a ton of comms so far. I haven't found the Media or Team comms yet.

aesoprrp

Yep, just grabbed my scanner to listen. Found that Channel 12 is also reserved for the Tour. 10 seems to be from the front of the race, reporting distances. 16 seems more general, but they've moved a little to far north for me to pick up everything. Tomorrow will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.