BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Trouble listening to Project 25 Phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFR85

I have loaded all my information in my scanner as my town in Nashua,NH has switched to P25 Phase 1. I have loaded everything I believe is correct please look over the screen shots. When anyone talks my scanner is still scanning.

What I've done

1. The latest firmware is updated on scanner and Sentinel as well

Attachments

• Nashua Fire And EMS.jpg
    Nashua Fire And EMS.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 735
  • Citywide.jpg
    Citywide.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 686
  • Nashua Police.jpg
    Nashua Police.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 699

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Would be good to see a screen shot of the site (Primary), as well as one of the Profile Favorites List and Service tabs.

NFR85

Would be good to see a screen shot of the site (Primary), as well as one of the Profile Favorites List and Service tabs.

Here is the service tabs

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 586

NFR85

I see Custom 1 is not on and you have some channels using that type.

I put that on. Does any of these need to be on the ones in red circle?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 556

MFCJR

You do not need either one on. I agree with rwier. Check with your local state members. Something does not seem right with that system.

NFR85

You do not need either one on. I agree with rwier. Check with your local state members. Something does not seem right with that system.

I tried nothing. The reason I came here is there is a problem with the scanner. Posting it in the NH Forum is not the correct forum.

rwier

Premium Subscriber
" ... the NH Forum is not the correct forum ..."

Wow, that comment is as confusing as the RR Frequency DB for Nashua. I just checked the NH Forum and the most popular threads (many) over the last week are related to the New Nashua P-25 System. There is nothing wrong with your scanner.

MFCJR

As you can see in the NH forums the system is not complete in the database yet. You could try what you have in ID Search and see if anything comes up. Otherwise you have to wait until more info is submitted for download.

NFR85

My BCD996XT works fine so its obvious there's a problem on how I programmed the frequencies in the HP.

MFCJR

If that is the case I would remove what you downloaded and reload the system again making sure it's the new system. You can also turn on all the service types just to make sure nothing is off.

NFR85

If that is the case I would remove what you downloaded and reload the system again making sure it's the new system. You can also turn on all the service types just to make sure nothing is off.

Already re-programmed several times. And with the service tabs do you mean the custom side?

NFR85

Is the site properly programmed?

I had no problem with the first time when i got it and still new to it. I programmed by hand so I'm not sure what you mean by the "site" sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.