• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

SDS100: trouble logging in to Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

osiris

Premium Subscriber
Hi all,
Anyone else have trouble logging in to Uniden's website?
I had trouble a while ago & reset my password. Now I am having the same problem. I get a message that my p/w is not correct again. Curious if anyone else has this problem.
Thanks in advance. Bob

Works fine for me.

If you get unsolicited emails about resetting the password to an account, they are either fake "phising" messages, or else an indication someone else is trying to gain access to your account without your approval.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I just logged into myuniden account with no problem. You sure you used the new PW and not an old one the was cached in browser.

osiris

Premium Subscriber
It's the same one Uniden sent me the last time I had this problem.
Also it's the same one I've always used.
When I click on "Forgot Password" it says an e=mail was sent to reset it but that e=mail never appears. Really strange,

Last edited:

rhadel01

Premium Subscriber
https://my.uniden.com/

You may be making the same mistake I made previously. There is a logon button on Uniden's main page Home-Main - Uniden. That logon will not work for the registration area. The actual logon page for the Uniden registration/support area is https://my.uniden.com/. Try the same logon password on that site.

You were right. It worked om that site. THANK YOU very much. Bob
able to login with no problem but when I click on my sds100 it's saying purchase NXDN Provoice and dmr. Last week it clearly stated print receipt I have the page printed where it shows all three keys what's going on maybe it's a web page error but I definitely purchased all three keys because the scanner was working so great on the first day also under upgrade in this scanner menu upgrades have already been activated and my credit card shows it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.