SDS100/SDS200: trouble logging in to Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

osiris

Hi all,
Anyone else have trouble logging in to Uniden's website?
I had trouble a while ago & reset my password. Now I am having the same problem. I get a message that my p/w is not correct again. Curious if anyone else has this problem.
Thanks in advance. Bob

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Works fine for me.

If you get unsolicited emails about resetting the password to an account, they are either fake "phising" messages, or else an indication someone else is trying to gain access to your account without your approval.

osiris

It's the same one Uniden sent me the last time I had this problem.
Also it's the same one I've always used.
When I click on "Forgot Password" it says an e=mail was sent to reset it but that e=mail never appears. Really strange,

Last edited:

rhadel01

https://my.uniden.com/

You may be making the same mistake I made previously. There is a logon button on Uniden's main page Home-Main - Uniden. That logon will not work for the registration area. The actual logon page for the Uniden registration/support area is https://my.uniden.com/. Try the same logon password on that site.

SCPD

QRT
You were right. It worked om that site. THANK YOU very much. Bob

able to login with no problem but when I click on my sds100 it's saying purchase NXDN Provoice and dmr. Last week it clearly stated print receipt I have the page printed where it shows all three keys what's going on maybe it's a web page error but I definitely purchased all three keys because the scanner was working so great on the first day also under upgrade in this scanner menu upgrades have already been activated and my credit card shows it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.