Trouble with ARC15 Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mess_85_1

I am wanting to put this on another computer that I just got. The new pc runs on Windows XP. I saved the install file to my flash drive, and installed it on the new computer. The new computer is not on the internet all the time and is used for scanner control only. The installation went well. HOWEVER, when i went to enter the registration key that i have saved, nothing happens. I tried restarting the program and it still says "DEMO MODE". I have re-entered the keys several times and still get the same results. Do I need to purchase another license or am I doing something wrong?

garys

Premium Subscriber
The only time I've run into this, it turns out that I entered the key incorrectly. It's generally because I forgot a number or letter. Also, the key is case sensitive.

You may also want to ask on the software forum, there might be others over there that have other ideas.

Gary

mess_85_1

thanks

you were exactly correct!! I had it written down wrong and forgot one number. all fixed now though! Thanks!

garys

Premium Subscriber
mess_85_1 said:
you were exactly correct!! I had it written down wrong and forgot one number. all fixed now though! Thanks!

Do I get a prize? :) You're welcome. On your other question, I think Butel allows three installations per license, but don't quote me on that.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.