Troymail

Status
Not open for further replies.

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
This is troymail’s wife. I’d like to thank all of you for the kind words about my husband. I’ve shared the link with the kids, his parents, and others. You’ve brought many to tears.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. You are in my prayers!

baydog

I was jusr going thru my backlog of posts when I came upon this sad news.Troy was a big help when I got my first PSR 800. He sent me a CDAT file to get me started. Ironically I got the PSR when I was recovering from CABG 4x surgery.

Troy-May you rest in peace.

Valeriy

I don't know other cultures, so I hope this would't be seen as an interference by a stranger.
I remember Troymail because he answered some times to my posts, and I'm very displeased to read he has passed away.
Condolences.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I don't know other cultures, so I hope this would't be seen as an interference by a stranger.
I remember Troymail because he answered some times to my posts, and I'm very displeased to read he has passed away.
Condolences.

Perfectly fine. His wife and children are following this thread, so I'm certain they appreciate your sympathy.

captncarp

A loss that the community will not see replaced.
Maybe he is needed up with the Lord to straighten out communications with earth which are in a shambles these days.

bigcam406

condolences to the family. I enjoyed reading Troy's posts and gained an abundance of knowledge from them. he will be missed. may he rest in peace.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I just want to leave my condolences to the family. I was always impressed with Troy's willingness to help others out with the various complex radio systems and scanners/radios that are out there today. He always seemed to have time to help other hobbyists out.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Ray Zimmerman got this card from Troy's widow.

Attachments

• troy-mail-thank-you.jpg
    troy-mail-thank-you.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 168

K4EET

Chaplain
That is a very nice card. How thoughtful of Mrs. Troymail at such a difficult time as this. May our God bless her always and give her peace and understanding to carry on. Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET

Status
Not open for further replies.