Troymail

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
There was a post on the Facebook G4/G5 page announcing that one of most proficient posters, Troymail has died. No cause of death, but the post stated he was in good health and that he was 56.

RIP Troy, your comments, help, and assistance will be missed.

jasonhouk

Very sad to hear as he contributed a wealth of information to these forums!

My prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends!

Houk

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Oh, wow - he was a fixture on the Maryland boards. He just got back home after being chased away from his NC retirement home by the recent hurricane. Life is so short...

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the heads up LEH.
I made a thread in the NC forum where he was also very active.

As I said in that thread my thoughts are with his family and friends in this time of loss.
Marshall KE4ZNR

gdsteele

Premium Subscriber
Oh No! He helped me out many times with issues I was having. In fact, we were in discussion about the Python script he had written to automate the programming of the G4.

I don't mean to sound shallow, but did anyone happen to receive a copy of the script?

u7string

Premium Subscriber
Wow, this is terrible. My condolences to his loved ones as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
My condolences, I am truly saddened by this news. Troy helped me to really understand my digital scanners and the programming, and was very patient and understanding, the perfect mentor. RIP, my friend, it was great knowing you and I am forever in your debt.

May God bless and keep you -

JD
kf4anc

radio3353

My condolences to Troy's family. This is sad. He was a helpful member here and will be missed.

NYRHKY94

Just saw this and I am in total shock. Troy and I struck up a nice relationship last year while working together to overhaul & update the NC Wiki for Brunswick Country tone out paging. He was extremely knowledgeable and always willing to share his expertise with me. We have IM'd & e-mailed often since then about various Talk Groups we would discover for Brunswick County. We planned on meeting up some day but never got around to it. Way too young. God Bless Troy and his family :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.