Trunk Recorder + Trunk Player (op25 + recording + web interface)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnelson26

Feed Provider
just did a fresh install with trunk-recorder and trunk-player i got it almost up and running except it is looking for mp3 files but all mine are m4a files. does anyone know how to fix this and where i need to change this in?

thanks,
matt

e4mwak

I currently have Trunk Recorder and Trunk Player working together and it’s been tremendous. However, I’m interested in exploring the audio player/web socket setup directly within Trunk Recorder.

Sorry for probably a dumb question, is there an example or something someone can point me to that details how to configure the web socket config and the audioplayer.php file?
How to make config.json file ??? I can't find it inside trunk-build folder ??? Please help

10-75

Feed Provider
How to make config.json file ??? I can't find it inside trunk-build folder ??? Please help

You have to make your own to do it, start here robotastic/trunk-recorder

paste the example into text editor or something similar and add what you need for your system/hardware. Then save the file with the .json extension. Also see example jsons here robotastic/trunk-recorder These are probably a better starting point. Also, the json files have to be formatted correctly. You can use an online json verifier such as this one to make sure you formatting is correct The JSON Validator

AB5ID

Can I get audioplayer.php going by just installing PHP and Apache web server for local listening? If so, do I need to install in a particular directory?

I'm currently working on the streaming front end for Trunk-Recorder to improve the over all interface that comes stock with it. audioplayer.php. I've actually got a newer version of this running on my website, but I'm trying to make everything work well together. I'm looking at a much more wholistic solution from the config file, to the script it uses to upload information, to the web socket server that's now built into Trunk-Recorder for getting new information to the web front end. Ideally you'd only need to run `php -S 0.0.0.0:8080` on your computer, and get a web working player immediately.

nermel

I've got Trunk Recorder and Trunk Player working pretty well. I'm adding another trunked system, using a different computer. I've got encode-upload script working, files make it to the other machine, can be played on the web browser.

One problem, I'm constantly asked for my password. How do you get past having to enter it for every file uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.