Trunked System in Norwich CT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I think I may have found a UHF EDACS system in Norwich and would like some more info on it if anyone has is (Such as LCN/Etc.)

The call sign for this system is WQJW546

The frequencies for it are as follows (Unknown LCN)

It is an EDACS system licensed to 574 Norwich New London Turnpike in the city of Norwich, Which I believe is 3 rivers college.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

KB1JHU

This is one of Marcus' licenses. It's likely to be LTR/LTR Passport and could have a number of users on it.

I did see marcus spectrum holdings in the license search, But if it's LTR (of any variety) why would there be the "machine gunning" noise on the control channel? The control channel is 461.45, But occasionally it would switch to one of the other channels with the same noise, then it would continue to scan.

I'm using a BCT15 fyi. I'm going to switch it to LTR and see what happens.

KB1JHU

After looking at Marcus' website, it appears they also deal in Tait equipment so it could be an MPT-1327 system.

I'm not familiar with the BCT15, but I would imagine it would give to CC info if you put it in as EDACS.

I have tried putting it in both LTR and EDACS, and there is no control channel info given. Absolutely no idea on what to do now. I will try with my BCD396T when I get it back, Or IF I get it back. And like I mentioned, I have heard the control channel type of noise on one of the other channels as well. I just can't seem to figure out anything on how to listen to this system, So I'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.