Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwer1234

I am new to Radioreference and have subscribed to the premium package. I would like to scan only one frequency, It is a trunked frequency under Tri-Citites, TN. The frequency for Wings Air Rescue is what I am interested in. Can anybody help me accomplish this??? Thanks.

Highpockets

I am new to Radioreference and have subscribed to the premium package. I would like to scan only one frequency, It is a trunked frequency under Tri-Citites, TN. The frequency for Wings Air Rescue is what I am interested in. Can anybody help me accomplish this??? Thanks.

It would help the users here that want to help you to know what scanner you are using, if you plan to use software to program it and a link to the trunked system your talking about.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread Moved

I moved the thread to the TN forum. I think you will get more "local" help with your question. It really didn't belong in the Trunked Decoding forum anyway. :)

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
Wow! I thought this was the Tennessee Discussion Forum!

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Wow! I thought this was the Tennessee Discussion Forum!
:confused:
Um, it is. Why are you surprised? More to the point, can you help the OP, or were you just expressing joy at being a "volunteer". :lol:

Further OT banter: You live in one of my favorite travel destinations. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.