Trunking Recorder 2.5.2899 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerbox

Trunking Recorder 2.5.2899 has been released.
It can be downloaded from http://www.scannerbox.us/TrunkingRecorder/

The new version contains the following changes:
  • Call recorded email notifications, Trunking Recorder will send an email when a specific Talkgroup is recorded. It can attach the call audio file or supply a link to the Trunking Recorder web interface. See Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker for more info.
  • Inactive call email notifications, Trunking Recorder can send an email if no calls are recorded after a specified number of minutes. Useful if Unitrunker stops monitoring for some reason.
  • Second audio stream, Trunking Recorder now allows for two independent audio streams. Can use this to have a private stream with all Talkgroups and public one with only a few. Could also be used to have police on one and fire/ems on the second.
  • Call stream MetaData can be written to text file for use with third-party audio streaming application (RadioFeed)
  • Streaming audio can be delayed for a specified number of minutes. Useful for public feeds where you don’t want people to be able to use the audio in real-time.
  • Various improvements to decrease web interface loading time.
  • Added "call type" search option.
  • Requires .Net 4.6.1 and only supports Windows 7 and newer.
  • Added feature to handle calls where Unitrunker v2 “parks” and then “continues” the call in rapid succession (Would cause multiple calls with a missing SourceID).
  • Detect duplicate calls on multiple VFOs. Call on original VFO will no longer be recorded, call will now recorded on new VFO.
  • Trunking Recorder will now purge the "Talkgroups" and "radio users" search list when there are no longer any matching recorded calls in the system.
  • Web interface date and time formatting now uses server region settings.
  • Added "webadmin" screen to web interface, allows admin to see who is currently connected, last files downloaded, and calls in the streaming queues. Enable on "Webserver" tab on the Configure menu.
  • Added option to set which columns are displayed by default on web interface.
  • Added option to allow recording purge run time to be changed.
  • Added IPv6 support to web interface.
  • Updated various libraries used.

nlurker

Thank you, it works great! Months of old recordings were purged today.

jbeen

Feed Provider
OMG, this is a huge update!!

Thank you so much for the continued development and for adding so many useful new features.

I love Trunking Recorder - combined with Unitrunker, it really makes SDR scanning fun.

Regards,
Josh

simcoescan

I don’t have a blank screen anymore but I put the source folder and remote.dll in the unitrunkee data folder however Trunking Recorder doesn’t seem to be reading it.

scannerbox

simcoescan

I had it working the other day after following that. Then I reconfigure unitrunker with new SDR's however never changed any folder and ever since Trunking Recorder hasnt worked.

Here is the support zip.

Attachments

• Trunking Recorder Logs 2019-04-04_111224_454.zip
    4 KB · Views: 6

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Trunking Recorder 2.5.2899 has been released.
It can be downloaded from Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker

The new version contains the following changes:
  • Call recorded email notifications, Trunking Recorder will send an email when a specific Talkgroup is recorded. It can attach the call audio file or supply a link to the Trunking Recorder web interface. See Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker for more info.
  • Inactive call email notifications, Trunking Recorder can send an email if no calls are recorded after a specified number of minutes. Useful if Unitrunker stops monitoring for some reason.
  • Second audio stream, Trunking Recorder now allows for two independent audio streams. Can use this to have a private stream with all Talkgroups and public one with only a few. Could also be used to have police on one and fire/ems on the second.
  • Call stream MetaData can be written to text file for use with third-party audio streaming application (RadioFeed)
  • Streaming audio can be delayed for a specified number of minutes. Useful for public feeds where you don’t want people to be able to use the audio in real-time.
  • Various improvements to decrease web interface loading time.
  • Added "call type" search option.
  • Requires .Net 4.6.1 and only supports Windows 7 and newer.
  • Added feature to handle calls where Unitrunker v2 “parks” and then “continues” the call in rapid succession (Would cause multiple calls with a missing SourceID).
  • Detect duplicate calls on multiple VFOs. Call on original VFO will no longer be recorded, call will now recorded on new VFO.
  • Trunking Recorder will now purge the "Talkgroups" and "radio users" search list when there are no longer any matching recorded calls in the system.
  • Web interface date and time formatting now uses server region settings.
  • Added "webadmin" screen to web interface, allows admin to see who is currently connected, last files downloaded, and calls in the streaming queues. Enable on "Webserver" tab on the Configure menu.
  • Added option to set which columns are displayed by default on web interface.
  • Added IPv6 support to web interface.
  • Updated various libraries used.
Will Trunking Recorder record the audio of a frequency instead of a Talkgroup and send it to my email address with audio file ??? I know your software is for trunking but was just wondering.
Steve

scannerbox

I had it working the other day after following that. Then I reconfigure unitrunker with new SDR's however never changed any folder and ever since Trunking Recorder hasnt worked.

Here is the support zip.

If you change the SDR's in Unitrunker then you need to make sure Trunking Recorder is setup with the matching Voice receiver model/label. It looks like you currently have Trunking Recorder setup to look for a receiver model/label of "1", make sure both Unitrukner and Trunking Recorder have the same settings.

Looks like detailed logging didn't get turned on before you created the support zip so I can't see what Unitrunker is sending. Enable detailed logging in Trunking Recorder on the configure menu and then let Unitrukner run for a while monitoring a few calls. Create and send a new support zip. Also attach the Unitrunker "C:\Users\cpslaptop2\AppData\Roaming\UniTrunker\sdrsharptrunking.log" file.

scannerbox

Will Trunking Recorder record the audio of a frequency instead of a Talkgroup and send it to my email address with audio file ??? I know your software is for trunking but was just wondering.
Steve

Trunking Recorder currently only works with Unitrunker, to record non trunked audio would require another program that can interface with a scanner/SDR and provide metadata.

simcoescan

@scannerbox

Here it is....when I save an SDR, it doesnt even show up in the main Trunking Recorder screen and no recordings are showing up in the web browser.

Here is the sdrsharp log file data:
action receiver frequency targetid targetlabel sourceid sourcelabel lcn voiceservice systemid systemlabel vco siteid groupcall systemtype
Control 1 142965000 C 0 0
Park 1 A 1 0
Park 1 A 2 0
Control ªÍb 142380000 C 0 0
Park ªÍb A 1 0

Attachments

• Trunking Recorder Logs 2019-04-09_202326_287.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 1

see7

Any possibility of a version of this that works with SDRTrunk? SDRTrunk deals with simulcast distortion a lot better than unitrunker. It would probably be a lot simpler, since SDRTrunk handles the audio file saving. Just looking for a web interface to search for and listen to the recorded files.

scannerbox

@scannerbox

Here it is....when I save an SDR, it doesnt even show up in the main Trunking Recorder screen and no recordings are showing up in the web browser.

Here is the sdrsharp log file data:
action receiver frequency targetid targetlabel sourceid sourcelabel lcn voiceservice systemid systemlabel vco siteid groupcall systemtype
Control 1 142965000 C 0 0
Park 1 A 1 0
Park 1 A 2 0
Control ªÍb 142380000 C 0 0
Park ªÍb A 1 0

The "sdrsharptrunking.log" coming from Unitrunker isn't valid. There seems to be invalid data in the "receiver" model columns which is shifting the rest of the data. Since Trunking Recorder isn't able to read the the log file it will not show any calls and isn't able to record them.

I would suggest making sure that the receivers in Unitrunker have valid "Model" entries. For the one receiver labeled "1" I would make sure there isn't any extra characters after and would also suggest something more descriptive to make troubleshooting easier in the future.
There looks to be a second receiver with non English characters.

If you are not able to get it working post a few screenshot of your Unitrunker receiver setup.
Also, what system are you monitoring and what version of Unitrunker do you have?

scannerbox

Any possibility of a version of this that works with SDRTrunk? SDRTrunk deals with simulcast distortion a lot better than unitrunker. It would probably be a lot simpler, since SDRTrunk handles the audio file saving. Just looking for a web interface to search for and listen to the recorded files.

Adding support for SDRTrunk is on the Trunking Recorder road map. I have started looking into reading the SDRTrunk audio files, but ran into a SDRTrunk bug with how it stores the MetaData. Hopefully I should have more info in the next couple of months.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
Have this running 24/7 and after some time when I check it it has 100's of not 1000's of calls still in the streaming cue. It normally works fine for what I am using it for with UniTrunker V2. Is there something I should check to see why it backlogs on calls?

simcoescan

If you change the SDR's in Unitrunker then you need to make sure Trunking Recorder is setup with the matching Voice receiver model/label. It looks like you currently have Trunking Recorder setup to look for a receiver model/label of "1", make sure both Unitrukner and Trunking Recorder have the same settings.

Looks like detailed logging didn't get turned on before you created the support zip so I can't see what Unitrunker is sending. Enable detailed logging in Trunking Recorder on the configure menu and then let Unitrukner run for a while monitoring a few calls. Create and send a new support zip. Also attach the Unitrunker "C:\Users\cpslaptop2\AppData\Roaming\UniTrunker\sdrsharptrunking.log" file.

Here is another support zip, its still not loading data from Unitrunker

Attachments

• Trunking Recorder Logs 2019-06-14_104047_818.zip
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.