TRX-1: trx-1 blow-out sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprite1741

Hamstation has a 10% restocking fee if you don't like the product. I don't normally return what I buy, but after my latest purchase and it's shortcomings I want that option just in case.

radio3353

Hamstation has a 10% restocking fee if you don't like the product. I don't normally return what I buy, but after my latest purchase and it's shortcomings I want that option just in case.

Exactly. Anybody buying a consumer scanner today from Uniden or Whistler with the intent of listening to a simulcast system had better make sure there is a no cost return policy when you find out it doesn't work well for your location.

kmi8dy

trx-1

i see tonight 12/15/16 that the site that had the trx-1 for $300.00 is gone BUT there is another site asking $350,00. is the same scam differeant bussniess name. its the same people, same bull crap. called amazon told them about it along with what i found out, actually talked to the same girl. they said they would take that one down to. as of about 6:15am this morning 12/16/16 it was down.

radiophreak

Premium Subscriber
But another one will pop up in a day or two. This has been going on for months. Not just scanners. When I contacted Amazon about a month ago about this issue I was told "Amazon has no control over 3rd party vendors"

Nasby

But another one will pop up in a day or two. This has been going on for months. Not just scanners. When I contacted Amazon about a month ago about this issue I was told "Amazon has no control over 3rd party vendors"

That's why I no longer buy from Amazon.

There are scams like this all over Amazon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.