TRX-1: trx-1 blow-out sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmi8dy

amazon has trx-1 for $300. plus shipping of $5.07. ends at midnight tonight. just ordered mine. is from 3rd party sale listed on amazon. you have to send them a e-mail to confirm. you pay for it when amazon sends you a purchase confirmation.brand new, factory sealed . hurry, hurry, hurry.

Last edited:

Haley

I'm with Scosgt on this. I just checked the "brand new sellers" profile. Just created , no feedback ,no record at all. I wish you luck , but I would contact Amazon if I were you. That's 40% less than anywhere else. Mike

kmi8dy

trx-1

conformation is coming from amazon, and you pay amazon. i am a member so i am covered by amazon policy. amazon is promoting it. so explain your comment.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
3rd party sale listed on amazon. you have to send them a e-mail to confirm. you pay for it when amazon sends you a purchase confirmation..

And that didn't set off any alarms when you read that part??? A well known scam setup.

Good luck!

scosgt

Very likely the seller will just take the money and disappear. Amazon will eat the money, you will get a refund. But why out yourself through that?
No one sells that scanner for that money.

kmi8dy

trx-1 don't buy from 3rd party amazon

you guys were right. called amazon, give them the info, they are taking the add down as i type. i just got the confermation e-mail, and they want me too buy a amazon gift card and give them the number. that woke me up, and i declined. thanks guys. dodged the big one there. i've been schooled!!!!!

Last edited:

Nasby

Total scam. I hope you didn't bite on it.
You could be in for a serious case of having your identity stolen if you did.

Nasby

conformation is coming from amazon, and you pay amazon. i am a member so i am covered by amazon policy. amazon is promoting it. so explain your comment.

You may be covered by Amazon and you will get a refund. Although it appears to be coming from Amazon, the confirmation, the ad and the tracking info is all fake.

However, the scammer will have your personal information (name, address, etc.).

It's called a phishing scam. The scammer is simply trying to get you to take the bait and respond to the ridiculously low priced item.

If you did make a transaction, be sure to keep a close eye on your bank accounts, checking, etc.

Last edited:

kmi8dy

trx-1 scam on amazon

another thing thats funny is if you go to their store everything is priced at 300.00 to 400.00 dollars. when they asked me to buy a amazon gift card that woke me up. been waiting along time to get a trx-1, guess i'll have to wait a while longer.

Nasby

another thing thats funny is if you go to their store everything is priced at 300.00 to 400.00 dollars. when they asked me to buy a amazon gift card that woke me up. been waiting along time to get a trx-1, guess i'll have to wait a while longer.

Amazon really sucks for allowing this to happen.

There are fake ads like this all over their site. That's one reason I don't shop on Amazon.

I'm happy for you that you sensed something was wrong.

Haley

Glad you decided to contact Amazon, and that you came out ok. If nothing else you may have helped somebody else out, and put a stop to these criminals. That's all they are too, low life's. I will say that the Ham Station price is really good! And that IS a very reputable dealer. Mike

kmi8dy

i herd during the presidential elections that trump said something about going after amazon, but don't know what that was all about. anybody out there know?

scosgt

You would have REALLY been screwed. You buy the gift card and send it to someone, you are NOT getting a refund from Amazon. If the card is cashed, they have fulfilled their legal obligations.
If you don't receive merchandise, you have a claim. If you receive what you paid for (gift card) and give it to someone, that is your problem.
You could possibly prevail in Court because Amazon hosted the scam, but good luck with that.

rwier

Glad I read ALL the posts.I was drooling and trying to find some plastic, lol. Good job gang!!!

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Buy from Jeff!!

TRX-1 $469.95 no tax free shipping From The Ham Station Evansville IN. Jeff uses what he sells.

Hamstation/Jeff is the BEST for support.

I have had the best customer experience I have had in years from him.

Do yourself a favor - HAMSTATION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.