trying to broadcast a feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndo660

Feed Provider
how long does it take to be approved to run a feed and how do u know if it was rejected if so I have people waiting for my feed

richtidd

Database Admin
how long does it take to be approved to run a feed and how do u know if it was rejected if so I have people waiting for my feed

If you are referring to your application for: Ashtabula-East Geauga Countys

The application lacked needed info as to what would be on the feed.

I sent you an email asking for that info.

I did not get a reply so I deleted your application.

You can reapply.

In order to help us understand your feed, we need to know what agency(s) will be on your feed, along with the frequencies and or talk groups they utilize.

If you cannot supply a complete list, please list the main agencies along with the frequencies and or talk groups they utilize.

Please include items like DEC, HEX, Mode, Alpha Tag, etc. if they are part of or are the TG id"s.

Please also include any additional States and Counties that the feed will cover.

Also, please read over and be sure that all agencies being monitored comply with the Radioreference Terms of Service (TOS).
Please also see here: Law Enforcement Feeds - TOS Clarifications

Please use proper sentence structure so we do not have to change all upper or all lower case text to look like this list form example:

Example:
This feed includes:
Home County Sheriff 455.555 Mhz
Wayback Police 455.565 Mhz
Home County Fire 453.250 MHz
Home City EMS 155.565 Mhz
WA6FTL 147.550 Mhz Home County ARES Repeater

ndo660

Feed Provider
Scanner feed

I did one on Saturday seen it was gone did another on Monday night with all the info that would be on the feed it will have some of what's on the geauga county public safety that's running now and most of what's on the Ashtabula city and county public saftey that's also running now the guy that runs the Ashtabula one now will be going to jail soon and everyone is gonna loose that feed that's why I'm jumping up to get one going

richtidd

Database Admin
I did one on Saturday seen it was gone did another on Monday night with all the info that would be on the feed it will have some of what's on the geauga county public safety that's running now and most of what's on the Ashtabula city and county public saftey that's also running now the guy that runs the Ashtabula one now will be going to jail soon and everyone is gonna loose that feed that's why I'm jumping up to get one going

To my knowle there was only the one we got on the 27th with no info that I referred to.

Please reply agin with all info as to what will be on the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.