• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

trying to find name of movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello all i think this will be tough. this movie i think in the 70"s maybe 60"s not really sure though. i thought it was with art carney but i looked up all his movies any nothing really comes out at me. it was based in an apartment, i thing like retired folks they were fairly old including who i thought was carney? any way theres a young black guy who goes around breaking into the older folks apartments, stealing ,vandalising and sometimes doing harm to the people, they try to fend for themselves but just cant, i think the cops came but could never catch this guy. carney? tries diffrent things to catch this guy finaly he makes like a pair of cuffs that go on both hands and when he catches the guy he wraps his hands around hin and these cuffs lock together holding the thug , till he can get some help. anyway he does get taken away by the cops and just when the people think there safe, theres a younger black kid , outside the apartments looking up kinda like banging his fists toghether and chanting something so the whole thing starts all over again. this may not be enough info, i hope it is can anyone help me with the name of this movie, im going crazy trying to find out. thanks for anyones help

Status
Not open for further replies.