Trying to register on the Uniden forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicnut

Hi,

Am I nuts or what? I am trying to register on the Uniden forums and there is not a "submit or create account" box. I got everything filled out and nowhere to click.Thank you in advance.

electronicnut

Yea, I know exactly where you mean, and it does nothing. I will try again after dinner and will let you know if I still have a problem. I made several attempts last night. I don't know what the problem is. I do not normally have a problem with such things. Thank you

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I was able to duplicate by not including a validly formed email address (other error types might do the same thing).

electronicnut

OK, I got it now. I did the exact same thing last night and it would not work. Oh well computer thing I guess. I should have tried it today before posting here about it, sorry. Anyway thanks much UPMan, I appreciate it.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
Slightly related,
I log into Myuniden, see my radios, attempt to register my HP1 and

"The Checksum you entered is not valid. Please recheck your input to ensure that you have entered the last 12 digits of the ESN correctly (the first 5 digits are prefilled for you).

Not rocket science since I have 4 radios registered. Sentinel v2.01

Sent a support ticket to Uniden but it is shown as closed....guess I need to call.

Ideas anyone????

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
What specifically are you entering? (There is nothing useful anyone can do with this information other than you...no reason to be "coy" about posting it.)

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I never saw this message pop back up.

I just successfully registered that ESN under my account, so I can only guess typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.